Last 30 NCAAB & NBA 20 - 10 +150*
20** North Carolina St Wolfpack +9 1/2 -110
Posting more later
———————————————
Updated Record
2238-2086-33
———————————————
NCAAB 96-99
NBA 33-35
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 232-213-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1068-1054-15
10* 313-279-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
———————————————
Updated Record
2238-2086-33
———————————————
NCAAB 96-99
NBA 33-35
NHL 10-4
NCAAF 65-47
NFL 52-54-1
Boxing 1-0
———————————————
50***** 334-300-8
40**** 232-213-2
30*** 280-246-5
20** 1068-1054-15
10* 313-279-2
———————————————
Wager scale. Not Units. 50 being the highest graded play, 10 being the lowest graded play. Play to scale
50******
40*****
30***
20**
10*
——————————————-
Will be posting plays in the NFL, NCAAF, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, & NHL forums
——————————————-
If forgot this isn't the right place to post a honest question. Good luck
I see it down to +6.5. Looks like you got it at a good time and price
Take care.
If forgot this isn't the right place to post a honest question. Good luck
I see it down to +6.5. Looks like you got it at a good time and price
Take care.
I thought I answered fine, unless I misunderstood you. You can always ask me anything. Yes it was 7 1/2 when I put it in. Respect
I thought I answered fine, unless I misunderstood you. You can always ask me anything. Yes it was 7 1/2 when I put it in. Respect
I also thought you answered it fine.
GL tonight! ![]()
I also thought you answered it fine.
GL tonight! ![]()
I believe we’re good. Good read bro, hope your evening is going well
I believe we’re good. Good read bro, hope your evening is going well
