In their last matchup, Southern Miss shot 34 free throws and went 82% from the line, which is 9% above their average. Plus 34 free throws is a lot in general. James Madison shot 26 free throws at 58%, which is 12% below their season average. I don’t see this happening again.
I also like that James Madison got to play yesterday and get a feel for the court and rims. Think in a pick-em game, there’s good value with JMU.
BOL to the forum
It’s a great day to have a day.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Record (2-1)
James Madison ML (-124)
In their last matchup, Southern Miss shot 34 free throws and went 82% from the line, which is 9% above their average. Plus 34 free throws is a lot in general. James Madison shot 26 free throws at 58%, which is 12% below their season average. I don’t see this happening again.
I also like that James Madison got to play yesterday and get a feel for the court and rims. Think in a pick-em game, there’s good value with JMU.