(86-101)* (46%) * (-1,797.00) * ATS * YTD ** 2025-2026 * Reg. Season * Playoffs * updated 1-unit per play unless other wise stated ***Tail or Fade at your own risk*** I’m trying to find way back to the promise land . . . it’s been a grind. Win one day lose the next etc. etc. no consistency whatsoever ever, wtf! (42-41) * (50.60%) * ATS * run since Mon. Feb. 23, 2026 Today I like Short & Sweet: woof woof Prairie View A&M Panthers @ Lehigh Mountain Hawks >>>> Under 142.5 betWay * 6:40 pm NCAA Tournament * First Four Miami-Ohio Redhawks +7.5 -106 PINNACLE @ SMU Mustangs * 9:10 pm NCAA Tournament * First Four BOL Ladies & Gentlemen
BoL with your bets this week!
Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:
(86-101)* (46%) * (-1,797.00) * ATS * YTD ** 2025-2026 * Reg. Season * Playoffs * updated 1-unit per play unless other wise stated ***Tail or Fade at your own risk*** I’m trying to find way back to the promise land . . . it’s been a grind. Win one day lose the next etc. etc. no consistency whatsoever ever, wtf! (42-41) * (50.60%) * ATS * run since Mon. Feb. 23, 2026 Today I like Short & Sweet: woof woof Prairie View A&M Panthers @ Lehigh Mountain Hawks >>>> Under 142.5 betWay * 6:40 pm NCAA Tournament * First Four Miami-Ohio Redhawks +7.5 -106 PINNACLE @ SMU Mustangs * 9:10 pm NCAA Tournament * First Four BOL Ladies & Gentlemen