I have Mich on the ML off a winning ML parlay w Sabalenka (won) I had a lot riding on her and she came through. I think Michigan is the best team and will win it all .
I have Mich on the ML off a winning ML parlay w Sabalenka (won) I had a lot riding on her and she came through. I think Michigan is the best team and will win it all .
(17-19) * (47%) * March Madness * NCAAB Tournament Rounds . . . so far (1-3) * Sat. Today I like Short & Sweet: woof woof Tennessee Volunteers @ Michigan Wolverines -8.5 +100 even bet3Way * 2:15 pm Connecticut Huskies +4.5 -105 Betano @ Duke Blue Devils * 5:05 pm BOL Ladies & Gentlemen let the Madness begin
“ Secure the Bag “
GL..!!
STAY HUNGRY MY FRIENDS!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:
(17-19) * (47%) * March Madness * NCAAB Tournament Rounds . . . so far (1-3) * Sat. Today I like Short & Sweet: woof woof Tennessee Volunteers @ Michigan Wolverines -8.5 +100 even bet3Way * 2:15 pm Connecticut Huskies +4.5 -105 Betano @ Duke Blue Devils * 5:05 pm BOL Ladies & Gentlemen let the Madness begin