(82-100) * (45.156%) * (-2,084.00) * ATS * YTD ** 2025-2026 * Reg. Season * Playoffs * updated 1-unit per play unless other wise stated ***Tail or Fade at your own risk*** I’m trying to find way back to the promise land . . . it’s been a grind. Win one day lose the next etc. etc. no consistency whatsoever ever, wtf! (38-42) * (48%) * ATS * run since Mon. Feb. 23, 2026 (3-4) * Sat Today I like Short & Sweet: oink! oink! woof woof Vanderbilt Commodores @ Arkansas Razorbacks +1.5 -110 bet365 * 1:00 pm SEC Tournament * Final Purdue Boilermakers +7.5 -120 BET99 @ Michigan Wolverines * 3:30 pm * Laying the juice Big Ten Tournament * Final BOL Ladies & Gentlemen
Quote Originally Posted by Macwestie1:
(82-100) * (45.156%) * (-2,084.00) * ATS * YTD ** 2025-2026 * Reg. Season * Playoffs * updated 1-unit per play unless other wise stated ***Tail or Fade at your own risk*** I’m trying to find way back to the promise land . . . it’s been a grind. Win one day lose the next etc. etc. no consistency whatsoever ever, wtf! (38-42) * (48%) * ATS * run since Mon. Feb. 23, 2026 (3-4) * Sat Today I like Short & Sweet: oink! oink! woof woof Vanderbilt Commodores @ Arkansas Razorbacks +1.5 -110 bet365 * 1:00 pm SEC Tournament * Final Purdue Boilermakers +7.5 -120 BET99 @ Michigan Wolverines * 3:30 pm * Laying the juice Big Ten Tournament * Final BOL Ladies & Gentlemen