Legend
Joined: Jul, 2004
Posts: 171534
Posted:
#2
I’m going to grind away before the Madness begins,Tread carefully or better yet fade away 
Today I like Short & Sweet: woof woof
Wisconsin Badgers +12.5 -110 BET99 @ Michigan Wolverines * 1:00 pm 
Big Ten Tournament * Semifinal
Penn Quackers @ Harvard Crimson -3.5 -105 PINNACLE * 2:00 pm
Ivy League Tournament * Semifinal
St. Joseph’s Hawks +7.0 -110 bet365 @ VCU Rams * 3:30 pm 
Atlantic 10 Championship * Semifinal
Tulsa Golden Hurricanes @ Wichita State Shockers +1.5 -110 betWay * 5:30 pm
AAC Tournament * Semifinal
Connecticut Huskies -3.0 -108 PINNACLE @ St. John’s Red Storm * 6:30 pm
Big East Tournament Final
BOL
Ladies & Gentlemen, let the Madness begin 

What do you call an Eternal Optimist? An accordion player with a beeper!
I’m going to grind away before the Madness begins,Tread carefully or better yet fade away 
Today I like Short & Sweet: woof woof
Wisconsin Badgers +12.5 -110 BET99 @ Michigan Wolverines * 1:00 pm 
Big Ten Tournament * Semifinal
Penn Quackers @ Harvard Crimson -3.5 -105 PINNACLE * 2:00 pm
Ivy League Tournament * Semifinal
St. Joseph’s Hawks +7.0 -110 bet365 @ VCU Rams * 3:30 pm 
Atlantic 10 Championship * Semifinal
Tulsa Golden Hurricanes @ Wichita State Shockers +1.5 -110 betWay * 5:30 pm
AAC Tournament * Semifinal
Connecticut Huskies -3.0 -108 PINNACLE @ St. John’s Red Storm * 6:30 pm
Big East Tournament Final
BOL
Ladies & Gentlemen, let the Madness begin 
