not much going myself... likely few folks watching the 2 big games tonight... ![]()
L VILLE/NC live in game comments welcome
It's tough when you are one one side and you also have the over as well. You have to root right because you can't be asking for your team to play defense to win the game when you are riding on the over.
It's my dilemma right now. ![]()
Go lou and the over ![]()
It's tough when you are one one side and you also have the over as well. You have to root right because you can't be asking for your team to play defense to win the game when you are riding on the over.
It's my dilemma right now. ![]()
Go lou and the over ![]()
It's tough when you are one one side and you also have the over as well. You have to root right because you can't be asking for your team to play defense to win the game when you are riding on the over. It's my dilemma right now. Go lou and the over
I followed you for a couple units so Go Boys Go! ![]()
It's tough when you are one one side and you also have the over as well. You have to root right because you can't be asking for your team to play defense to win the game when you are riding on the over. It's my dilemma right now. Go lou and the over
I followed you for a couple units so Go Boys Go! ![]()
It's tough when you are one one side and you also have the over as well. You have to root right because you can't be asking for your team to play defense to win the game when you are riding on the over. It's my dilemma right now. Go lou and the over
Instead of taking the spread on a team and also playing the over, next time just bet on the said team's total points over. Problem solved! :)
It's tough when you are one one side and you also have the over as well. You have to root right because you can't be asking for your team to play defense to win the game when you are riding on the over. It's my dilemma right now. Go lou and the over
Instead of taking the spread on a team and also playing the over, next time just bet on the said team's total points over. Problem solved! :)
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf: It's tough when you are one one side and you also have the over as well. You have to root right because you can't be asking for your team to play defense to win the game when you are riding on the over. It's my dilemma right now. Go lou and the over I followed you for a couple units so Go Boys Go!
You took the biggest risk there. If win, it's all you.
If lose, know that I lost my azz off once again. We either both win or we both a loser. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf: It's tough when you are one one side and you also have the over as well. You have to root right because you can't be asking for your team to play defense to win the game when you are riding on the over. It's my dilemma right now. Go lou and the over I followed you for a couple units so Go Boys Go!
You took the biggest risk there. If win, it's all you.
If lose, know that I lost my azz off once again. We either both win or we both a loser. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf: It's tough when you are one one side and you also have the over as well. You have to root right because you can't be asking for your team to play defense to win the game when you are riding on the over. It's my dilemma right now. Go lou and the over Instead of taking the spread on a team and also playing the over, next time just bet on the said team's total points over. Problem solved! :)
I do that with football. The team total has better outs than playing the whole game total. Even if the full game total loses, your team total can win.
Some people are good with total plays. I'm still learning that bet on the fly. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf: It's tough when you are one one side and you also have the over as well. You have to root right because you can't be asking for your team to play defense to win the game when you are riding on the over. It's my dilemma right now. Go lou and the over Instead of taking the spread on a team and also playing the over, next time just bet on the said team's total points over. Problem solved! :)
I do that with football. The team total has better outs than playing the whole game total. Even if the full game total loses, your team total can win.
Some people are good with total plays. I'm still learning that bet on the fly. ![]()
I wonder how many more time outs that Lou is going to take after jacking all them 3's and UNC can just feast on them extra 2 ball for every time they jacking 3's?
My gosh, do something about this madness. ![]()
I wonder how many more time outs that Lou is going to take after jacking all them 3's and UNC can just feast on them extra 2 ball for every time they jacking 3's?
My gosh, do something about this madness. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Jars: Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf: It's tough when you are one one side and you also have the over as well. You have to root right because you can't be asking for your team to play defense to win the game when you are riding on the over. It's my dilemma right now. Go lou and the over I followed you for a couple units so Go Boys Go! You took the biggest risk there. If win, it's all you. If lose, know that I lost my azz off once again. We either both win or we both a loser.
I didn't take the Over just the -3.5 so still looking rough at the moment.
Never know lots of time left here. BOL to us! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Jars: Quote Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf: It's tough when you are one one side and you also have the over as well. You have to root right because you can't be asking for your team to play defense to win the game when you are riding on the over. It's my dilemma right now. Go lou and the over I followed you for a couple units so Go Boys Go! You took the biggest risk there. If win, it's all you. If lose, know that I lost my azz off once again. We either both win or we both a loser.
I didn't take the Over just the -3.5 so still looking rough at the moment.
Never know lots of time left here. BOL to us! ![]()
I need all the foul shooting I can get. Stop that time for free points. I'll take a lost on the sides but let my total goes over so I have action on the later card. ![]()
I need all the foul shooting I can get. Stop that time for free points. I'll take a lost on the sides but let my total goes over so I have action on the later card. ![]()
UNC taking a time out to stop the lou madness going on. Down 9 is manageable. Coming from behind will show your true hidden strength in your team. Do it. Plenty of time left.
UNC taking a time out to stop the lou madness going on. Down 9 is manageable. Coming from behind will show your true hidden strength in your team. Do it. Plenty of time left.
Ball hogging at its finest. Brown 5-18, conwell 4-13
ball hogging brown. Need 3 to tie down the stretch and went for a lay up 2 and missed. Kid probably got money on the game or something because a time when you don't need a 3, he bricks 3's and when you need a 3 and with timing running out, he goes for a 2 and if make, still loses by 1. Low IQ play I'm telling ya. ![]()
Ball hogging at its finest. Brown 5-18, conwell 4-13
ball hogging brown. Need 3 to tie down the stretch and went for a lay up 2 and missed. Kid probably got money on the game or something because a time when you don't need a 3, he bricks 3's and when you need a 3 and with timing running out, he goes for a 2 and if make, still loses by 1. Low IQ play I'm telling ya. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,211
- PART DEUX 134
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,061
- Week 6 Money 7,721
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
