![]()
they might beat that Washington huskies.
they’l try. Plus 5 is gold.
they might beat that Washington huskies.
they’l try. Plus 5 is gold.
WIN ![]()
play of the decade
pending……..
calling it! ![]()
WIN ![]()
play of the decade
pending……..
calling it! ![]()
I also got Indiana pacers plus 12.5 in nba
What will happen now
After goin 1 7
on a 2 0 run in ncaab
pending col FH under 71 if a win
then we got University of southern california
plus 5
then nba Indiana pacers plus 12.5
a 5 0 suuuuuuuurge give it to me huuuuuuuuuuuuge ![]()
I also got Indiana pacers plus 12.5 in nba
What will happen now
After goin 1 7
on a 2 0 run in ncaab
pending col FH under 71 if a win
then we got University of southern california
plus 5
then nba Indiana pacers plus 12.5
a 5 0 suuuuuuuurge give it to me huuuuuuuuuuuuge ![]()
I owned you now baby boy. ![]()
you only speak when I say go speak ok baby boy….. ![]()
I owned you now baby boy. ![]()
you only speak when I say go speak ok baby boy….. ![]()
well guys screamin if we should take the over
line went too many points from 226 to 230
Lots went for it
guees what opening quarter boom boom boom 242 runnin
right now back to 225
Same will happen to the dog
at first boom boom boom leading 23
it will go down and dog gets the cover to win that play … ok…….
Southern California leading good one…
well guys screamin if we should take the over
line went too many points from 226 to 230
Lots went for it
guees what opening quarter boom boom boom 242 runnin
right now back to 225
Same will happen to the dog
at first boom boom boom leading 23
it will go down and dog gets the cover to win that play … ok…….
Southern California leading good one…
