Man are they awful. Wagler just dribbling around at the top of the key not setting up plays. Defense has been terrible. Letting Uconn shot wide open 3's all day. They are lucky they are only down 8. Get ready for them to get slaughtered in the 2nd half. They are getting beat at everything. Free throw line helped keep them in it a bit. Don't expect that same out come in the 2nd half. Illinois's 1 assist to Uconn's 9 tells a huge story.
Illinois is overrated
Man are they awful. Wagler just dribbling around at the top of the key not setting up plays. Defense has been terrible. Letting Uconn shot wide open 3's all day. They are lucky they are only down 8. Get ready for them to get slaughtered in the 2nd half. They are getting beat at everything. Free throw line helped keep them in it a bit. Don't expect that same out come in the 2nd half. Illinois's 1 assist to Uconn's 9 tells a huge story.
@AweIN
I think the obvious answer is no one knows who the losing team is before the game. Illinois is playing terrible. I know that because I watched the first half. I don't think Illinois stands a chance in the second half. I'm taking Uconn +4.
Did I word that better?
@AweIN
I think the obvious answer is no one knows who the losing team is before the game. Illinois is playing terrible. I know that because I watched the first half. I don't think Illinois stands a chance in the second half. I'm taking Uconn +4.
Did I word that better?
I see this ending a 8-10 point game. With all the fouls its just going to go back and fourth. Illinois refuses to make runs and Uconn even if it gets close at the end will make shots. Uconn is heading to the championship barring a miracle from Illinois.
I see this ending a 8-10 point game. With all the fouls its just going to go back and fourth. Illinois refuses to make runs and Uconn even if it gets close at the end will make shots. Uconn is heading to the championship barring a miracle from Illinois.
I have uconn this game is far from over. Uconn has been great from three and illinois hasnt and it still a close game. Uconn is bad foul trouble. Illinois has a run in them.
I have uconn this game is far from over. Uconn has been great from three and illinois hasnt and it still a close game. Uconn is bad foul trouble. Illinois has a run in them.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
