Ok coming off the MSU winner last night I’m feeling good. So today i am parlaying two home dogs that shouldn’t be home dogs. Princeton and Illinois. Notoriously good at home and they are usually good against the other team at home, even though I don’t like trends I think it’s a world apart from the MSU and Purdue trend , that game had some very weird signals , for good measure let’s go with
PARLAY: Princeton ML and Illinois ML
PARLAY small: Niagara ML , BrownML, IllinoisML
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Ok coming off the MSU winner last night I’m feeling good. So today i am parlaying two home dogs that shouldn’t be home dogs. Princeton and Illinois. Notoriously good at home and they are usually good against the other team at home, even though I don’t like trends I think it’s a world apart from the MSU and Purdue trend , that game had some very weird signals , for good measure let’s go with
Harvard is very underrated. I think they win here though I feel like 99% they lose to Princeton or Penn next game. Sweeping 2 3 game road trips in college just doesnt happen
Harvard is very underrated. I think they win here though I feel like 99% they lose to Princeton or Penn next game. Sweeping 2 3 game road trips in college just doesnt happen
I want you guys to know the last time Princeton played Harvard they were beating the brakes off them in the first half and then completely went dead shooting and not only gave up a 13 point lead but lost in overtime. I love them in this game and at home this time not in Harvard. I love r Illinois game too I just absolutely love r moneyline dog parlay guys. We are running hot! Good luck and I want to see a lot of tails so I can win us some money, I def owe it to ppl that stood by me!
I want you guys to know the last time Princeton played Harvard they were beating the brakes off them in the first half and then completely went dead shooting and not only gave up a 13 point lead but lost in overtime. I love them in this game and at home this time not in Harvard. I love r Illinois game too I just absolutely love r moneyline dog parlay guys. We are running hot! Good luck and I want to see a lot of tails so I can win us some money, I def owe it to ppl that stood by me!