CBB [715] EAST TENN STATE +1½-110
I don't see this one losing
I’m going to run one continuous thread for the tournament and track every play — units, results, and the running record. I’m taking this seriously this year, and I’m looking to cash in on a few neutral-court first-half unders in the first two rounds. Not blanket betting them — just picking spots — but I’ll be locked in.
I’m going to run one continuous thread for the tournament and track every play — units, results, and the running record. I’m taking this seriously this year, and I’m looking to cash in on a few neutral-court first-half unders in the first two rounds. Not blanket betting them — just picking spots — but I’ll be locked in.
They've already clinched the conference title and now they go on the road to play a very good offensive team in Mercer. They might win, but I can kinda see how they could lose. ![]()
They've already clinched the conference title and now they go on the road to play a very good offensive team in Mercer. They might win, but I can kinda see how they could lose. ![]()
WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win Ticket#:STRAIGHT BET Feb 284:30 PM CBB [715] EAST TENN STATE +1½-110 1100 / 1000 USD 209091699
![]()
WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win Ticket#:STRAIGHT BET Feb 284:30 PM CBB [715] EAST TENN STATE +1½-110 1100 / 1000 USD 209091699
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,150
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,813
- Thursday 10/08/2026 385
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,850
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,790
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,025
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,783
- MLB Playoffs 17,162
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
- Happening just recently . . . 37,142
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
