How many people in this forum do this for a living and nothing else?
you need a huge bankroll and you need to be in vegas. a man can dream tho
why need to be in vegas................to intecept billy walters runners?
internet blows away as far as line shopping go.
you need a huge bankroll and you need to be in vegas. a man can dream tho
why need to be in vegas................to intecept billy walters runners?
internet blows away as far as line shopping go.
you need a huge bankroll and you need to be in vegas. a man can dream tho
This is spot on. I know some guys from my home town like Marc Lawrence and Bryan Leonard that have moved to Vegas to make this a living.
you need a huge bankroll and you need to be in vegas. a man can dream tho
This is spot on. I know some guys from my home town like Marc Lawrence and Bryan Leonard that have moved to Vegas to make this a living.
I dont think its possible unless you are just lucky for life. I wouldnt do so bad but I cant manage money or just not bet on something. I built up almost 4k this week and got drunk and pissed it away last night in about 5 hours of betting.
I dont think its possible unless you are just lucky for life. I wouldnt do so bad but I cant manage money or just not bet on something. I built up almost 4k this week and got drunk and pissed it away last night in about 5 hours of betting.
Dont do it for a living but I can guarantee you I make more in betting than the majority of this board.
Not bragging just the truth. Those who know me, know it.
Dont do it for a living but I can guarantee you I make more in betting than the majority of this board.
Not bragging just the truth. Those who know me, know it.
Dont do it for a living but I can guarantee you I make more in betting than the majority of this board.
Not bragging just the truth. Those who know me, know it.
Dont do it for a living but I can guarantee you I make more in betting than the majority of this board.
Not bragging just the truth. Those who know me, know it.
This is spot on. I know some guys from my home town like Marc Lawrence and Bryan Leonard that have moved to Vegas to make this a living.
marc lawrence: 1-7 L8 college hoops![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This is spot on. I know some guys from my home town like Marc Lawrence and Bryan Leonard that have moved to Vegas to make this a living.
marc lawrence: 1-7 L8 college hoops![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Dont do it for a living but I can guarantee you I make more in betting than the majority of this board.
Not bragging just the truth. Those who know me, know it.
...
i can guarantee you at least one person on this board doesn't care![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Dont do it for a living but I can guarantee you I make more in betting than the majority of this board.
Not bragging just the truth. Those who know me, know it.
...
i can guarantee you at least one person on this board doesn't care![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
why does one have to be well off to do this for a living?
if you win you are going forward, making money...............please explain
big cushions are for loserrs!.
why does one have to be well off to do this for a living?
if you win you are going forward, making money...............please explain
big cushions are for loserrs!.
This is spot on. I know some guys from my home town like Marc Lawrence and Bryan Leonard that have moved to Vegas to make this a living.
if you want to scam people selling picks then yes you need to go where the scamsters gather.
This is spot on. I know some guys from my home town like Marc Lawrence and Bryan Leonard that have moved to Vegas to make this a living.
if you want to scam people selling picks then yes you need to go where the scamsters gather.
you need a huge bankroll and you need to be in vegas. a man can dream tho
you need a huge bankroll and you need to be in vegas. a man can dream tho
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
