Both teams made me money this year but my lean is Houston I just think Houston is the better team but they do need to shoot better Bol everyone
Houston playing at home against illinois
This match-up is going to be quite similar to a home game for the Cougs, certainly in terms of crowd support. Forget the Gators/Tampa comparison...Toyota center is a 6 minute drive from Fertitta.
Coach Sampson is vigorously denying that there is a home court advantage ![]()
Here's a snippet from local news reporting today (March 24th)
Demand for the 2026 NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 in Houston is
extremely high, driven by the local Houston Cougars' presence and a large influx of traveling Nebraska fans, causing ticket prices to soar over $500+ on resale platforms like SeatGeek. The March 26-28 games at the Toyota Center are seeing intense competition, with Texas-based buyers holding 43% of purchases and Nebraska fans accounting for 29%, according to SeatGeek.
I'm leaning Cougars over a talented Illini team - mostly on physical defense and somewhat on the home crowd.
This match-up is going to be quite similar to a home game for the Cougs, certainly in terms of crowd support. Forget the Gators/Tampa comparison...Toyota center is a 6 minute drive from Fertitta.
Coach Sampson is vigorously denying that there is a home court advantage ![]()
Here's a snippet from local news reporting today (March 24th)
Demand for the 2026 NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 in Houston is
extremely high, driven by the local Houston Cougars' presence and a large influx of traveling Nebraska fans, causing ticket prices to soar over $500+ on resale platforms like SeatGeek. The March 26-28 games at the Toyota Center are seeing intense competition, with Texas-based buyers holding 43% of purchases and Nebraska fans accounting for 29%, according to SeatGeek.
I'm leaning Cougars over a talented Illini team - mostly on physical defense and somewhat on the home crowd.
@chicubs09
A lot of love for illy from what I have seen. I have like Houston all week. I’m gonna watch and wait for a live opportunity. Good luck buddy
@chicubs09
A lot of love for illy from what I have seen. I have like Houston all week. I’m gonna watch and wait for a live opportunity. Good luck buddy
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
