Finished 1-1 yesterday on my 2 ATS plays (really felt Merrimack would cover); hit a couple of 2-way parlays though.
Rounded out the night with an NBA player prop: J. Champagnie over 10.5 -- he hit for 11, ha.
For today, it's SWAC Tourney time. I expect Alcorn and AL state to have scoring struggles, especially early on.
Both teams rank near the bottom of the country in offensive efficiency (Alcorn 349th, Alabama State 325th).
First round can be defensive battles. Both teams traveling to a neutral court they're not familiar with - lighting, depth perception,etc. I can see a 1H total near 60.
1H Total U 66.5 -102 (ProphetX)
Good luck to all.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Finished 1-1 yesterday on my 2 ATS plays (really felt Merrimack would cover); hit a couple of 2-way parlays though.
Rounded out the night with an NBA player prop: J. Champagnie over 10.5 -- he hit for 11, ha.
For today, it's SWAC Tourney time. I expect Alcorn and AL state to have scoring struggles, especially early on.
Both teams rank near the bottom of the country in offensive efficiency (Alcorn 349th, Alabama State 325th).
First round can be defensive battles. Both teams traveling to a neutral court they're not familiar with - lighting, depth perception,etc. I can see a 1H total near 60.