I know, how can a hawk kill a dragon? answer: Drexel will find a way to lose and I say that as an alum.
Monmouth is a much improved team since g. Kevion McClain joined in early Feb. They cooked Drexel in Philly that month. Drexel did not finish well against NE yesterday - though they finally did cover for me. I don't expect them to go further.
Hawks -2.5 -130.
Also have a parlay in Queens/CA -- over155, Queens +3.5 +190 (based on info on this board)
good luck to all.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Ugh that Hawaii game. Finished 2-3 yesterday.
I know, how can a hawk kill a dragon? answer: Drexel will find a way to lose and I say that as an alum.
Monmouth is a much improved team since g. Kevion McClain joined in early Feb. They cooked Drexel in Philly that month. Drexel did not finish well against NE yesterday - though they finally did cover for me. I don't expect them to go further.
Hawks -2.5 -130.
Also have a parlay in Queens/CA -- over155, Queens +3.5 +190 (based on info on this board)
Well my Dragons came through for me - in that they lost and failed to make the underdog cover.
Also the Queens/CA parlay hit. A second small unposted parlay (Drexel/MM - Hawks-2.5, u138.5) also hit. You can generally count on the Dragons to run a slow tempo but poor shooting offense like they did today (34% from the field, yikes)
Looking over late afternoon games.
Well my Dragons came through for me - in that they lost and failed to make the underdog cover.
Also the Queens/CA parlay hit. A second small unposted parlay (Drexel/MM - Hawks-2.5, u138.5) also hit. You can generally count on the Dragons to run a slow tempo but poor shooting offense like they did today (34% from the field, yikes)