@happyshine
let’s go!!
BOL![]()
@JuiceCanseco
@MGM_grnd
@Macwestie1
thanks guys for dropping by ![]()
15th March Sunday
it’s a busy day for me with family and I do all my capping in the morning and let’s have an awesome day today everyone ![]()
Purdue +7 @1.8 ![]()
VCU -3 @1.8 ![]()
Arkansas ML ( Big Play ) ![]()
also throw in a NBA game I’ll also bet on
Minny +8.5 ![]()
@JuiceCanseco
@MGM_grnd
@Macwestie1
thanks guys for dropping by ![]()
15th March Sunday
it’s a busy day for me with family and I do all my capping in the morning and let’s have an awesome day today everyone ![]()
Purdue +7 @1.8 ![]()
VCU -3 @1.8 ![]()
Arkansas ML ( Big Play ) ![]()
also throw in a NBA game I’ll also bet on
Minny +8.5 ![]()
Here's to winning at least 2 of 3 today for a 66% outcome! ![]()
Here's to winning at least 2 of 3 today for a 66% outcome! ![]()
@fubah2
@JuiceCanseco
@MGM_grnd
Always appreciate my friends drop by and say hi ![]()
Finally, a sweep in CBB and have a profitable day but the ant man spoil my parlay ![]()
Purdue +7 @1.8 ![]()
VCU -3 @1.8 ![]()
Arkansas ML ( Big Play ) ![]()
nba minny ![]()
BOL for the rest of the night everyone ![]()
@fubah2
@JuiceCanseco
@MGM_grnd
Always appreciate my friends drop by and say hi ![]()
Finally, a sweep in CBB and have a profitable day but the ant man spoil my parlay ![]()
Purdue +7 @1.8 ![]()
VCU -3 @1.8 ![]()
Arkansas ML ( Big Play ) ![]()
nba minny ![]()
BOL for the rest of the night everyone ![]()
A very good day of CBK indeed! ![]()
A very good day of CBK indeed! ![]()
@FelixFermin21
@KasperNV
Thank you my friends for dropping by ![]()
Something I want to mention because I’m using bet365, they have a special promotion for the March Madness. If you bet on ML and your team is up by 10 points ( round one ) or up by 15 points (round two ) , they’ll grade that as a win no matter what happens afterward. Last night I had UNLV ML and graded as a win in the 1Q
and same as tonight George Washington at HT. Take advantage of the opportunity and get an edge my friends ![]()
@FelixFermin21
@KasperNV
Thank you my friends for dropping by ![]()
Something I want to mention because I’m using bet365, they have a special promotion for the March Madness. If you bet on ML and your team is up by 10 points ( round one ) or up by 15 points (round two ) , they’ll grade that as a win no matter what happens afterward. Last night I had UNLV ML and graded as a win in the 1Q
and same as tonight George Washington at HT. Take advantage of the opportunity and get an edge my friends ![]()
