ok…..
GOY ON IO CHICAGO VS INDIANA STATE
IL CHICAGO VS INDIANA STATE FH 67.5 over GIGANTICAAAAA!!!!!!!
calling it! WIN ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2: Next up quinnipac vs canisius that’s the dog canisius plus 3.5 huuuuuuuuuuuge
callin it WIN ![]()
3 0 to start the day
NEXT UP
IL CHICAGO VS INDIANA STATE FH 67.5 over GIGANTICAAAAA!!!!!!!
calling it! WIN ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2: Next up quinnipac vs canisius that’s the dog canisius plus 3.5 huuuuuuuuuuuge
callin it WIN ![]()
3 0 to start the day
NEXT UP
Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2: IL CHICAGO VS INDIANA STATE FH 67.5 over GIGANTICAAAAA!!!!!!! calling it! WIN Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2: Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2: Next up quinnipac vs canisius that’s the dog canisius plus 3.5 huuuuuuuuuuuge callin it WIN 3 0 to start the day NEXT UP
on next thread another goy
Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2: IL CHICAGO VS INDIANA STATE FH 67.5 over GIGANTICAAAAA!!!!!!! calling it! WIN Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2: Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2: Next up quinnipac vs canisius that’s the dog canisius plus 3.5 huuuuuuuuuuuge callin it WIN 3 0 to start the day NEXT UP
on next thread another goy
IL CHICAGO VS INDIANA STATE FH 67.5 over GIGANTICAAAAA!!!!!!!
Lookin bad right
line now at 60.5
i will still win that
IL CHICAGO VS INDIANA STATE FH 67.5 over GIGANTICAAAAA!!!!!!!
Lookin bad right
line now at 60.5
i will still win that
Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2: IL CHICAGO VS INDIANA STATE FH 67.5 over GIGANTICAAAAA!!!!!!! Lookin bad right line now at 60.5 i will still win that
amazing that bad things happen when you declare a winner 3 minutes into a game. Mushed it for everyone.
Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2: IL CHICAGO VS INDIANA STATE FH 67.5 over GIGANTICAAAAA!!!!!!! Lookin bad right line now at 60.5 i will still win that
amazing that bad things happen when you declare a winner 3 minutes into a game. Mushed it for everyone.
If troll can’t do what I do then you should shut up lol
2 days in a row I started 5 0 and 3 0
i know what I know…. And you won’t learn it given a 100 years
silent yo pie hole ![]()
we can exchange ticket if you want while I’m not busy
then we can talk ![]()
4 fckn huge digit on goys
If troll can’t do what I do then you should shut up lol
2 days in a row I started 5 0 and 3 0
i know what I know…. And you won’t learn it given a 100 years
silent yo pie hole ![]()
we can exchange ticket if you want while I’m not busy
then we can talk ![]()
4 fckn huge digit on goys
IL CHICAGO VS INDIANA STATE FH 67.5 over GIGANTICAAAAA!!!!!!!
what fluke loss the totals loss by 2 points
good thing I live some 60.5 and 62.5
just a few
Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2: Next up quinnipac vs canisius That’s the dog canisius plus 3.5 huuuuuuuuuuuge
good thing canisius covers ![]()
WIN
2 1
Now I know what they are doing on totals
pending one
IL CHICAGO VS INDIANA STATE FH 67.5 over GIGANTICAAAAA!!!!!!!
what fluke loss the totals loss by 2 points
good thing I live some 60.5 and 62.5
just a few
Quote Originally Posted by Miracling2: Next up quinnipac vs canisius That’s the dog canisius plus 3.5 huuuuuuuuuuuge
good thing canisius covers ![]()
WIN
2 1
Now I know what they are doing on totals
pending one
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
