Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BYU unexpectedly playing better than Cyclones! Thinking I will look to back BYU at some point ingame as they look serious.
🤢🥴_ Fubah's 2023 Hoops Thread _😲🥵
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BYU unexpectedly playing better than Cyclones! Thinking I will look to back BYU at some point ingame as they look serious.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BYU unexpectedly playing better than Cyclones! Thinking I will look to back BYU at some point ingame as they look serious.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BYU unexpectedly playing better than Cyclones! Thinking I will look to back BYU at some point ingame as they look serious.Game is getting real exciting in Ames...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BYU unexpectedly playing better than Cyclones! Thinking I will look to back BYU at some point ingame as they look serious.Game is getting real exciting in Ames...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BYU unexpectedly playing better than Cyclones! Thinking I will look to back BYU at some point ingame as they look serious.Game is getting real exciting in Ames...With almost a quarter to go the Cyclones were losing by 10 now it's tied.... LIVE BET: Iowa State -1.5 -120
Meanwhile my Gophers are getting buried ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BYU unexpectedly playing better than Cyclones! Thinking I will look to back BYU at some point ingame as they look serious.Game is getting real exciting in Ames...With almost a quarter to go the Cyclones were losing by 10 now it's tied.... LIVE BET: Iowa State -1.5 -120
Meanwhile my Gophers are getting buried ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BYU unexpectedly playing better than Cyclones! Thinking I will look to back BYU at some point ingame as they look serious.Game is getting real exciting in Ames...With almost a quarter to go the Cyclones were losing by 10 now it's tied.... LIVE BET: Iowa State -1.5 -120Now tied again at 58 Meanwhile my Gophers are getting buried
6 - 2 today in WOMENS NCAA ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: BYU unexpectedly playing better than Cyclones! Thinking I will look to back BYU at some point ingame as they look serious.Game is getting real exciting in Ames...With almost a quarter to go the Cyclones were losing by 10 now it's tied.... LIVE BET: Iowa State -1.5 -120Now tied again at 58 Meanwhile my Gophers are getting buried
6 - 2 today in WOMENS NCAA ![]()
State of the Union Day
featuring our #14 ranked President! ![]()
After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size.
Illinois State - 152
GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142
State of the Union Day
featuring our #14 ranked President! ![]()
After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size.
Illinois State - 152
GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142
State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142
State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152 W.Illinois -1.5 -142
TEXANS -240
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152 W.Illinois -1.5 -142
TEXANS -240
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152 W.Illinois -1.5 -142 TEXANS -240
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152 W.Illinois -1.5 -142 TEXANS -240
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152 W.Illinois -1.5 -142 TEXANS -240Governors -175
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152 W.Illinois -1.5 -142 TEXANS -240Governors -175
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2].
State of the Union Day
featuring our #14 ranked President!! ![]()
After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size.
NCAA WOMEN: Tarheels -210
[Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2].
State of the Union Day
featuring our #14 ranked President!! ![]()
After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size.
NCAA WOMEN: Tarheels -210
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152 W.Illinois -1.5 -142 TEXANS -240Governors -175 Redbirds -1.5 -142
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152 W.Illinois -1.5 -142 TEXANS -240Governors -175 Redbirds -1.5 -142
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152 W.Illinois -1.5 -142 TEXANS -240Governors -175 Redbirds -1.5 -142 Blazers -140
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152 W.Illinois -1.5 -142 TEXANS -240Governors -175 Redbirds -1.5 -142 Blazers -140
MENS NCAA (since taking a week off to adjust capping method)
109 - 61
24 - 13
MENS NCAA (since taking a week off to adjust capping method)
109 - 61
24 - 13
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152 W.Illinois -1.5 -142 TEXANS -240Governors -175 Redbirds -1.5 -142 Blazers -140 Leathernecks -145; Hatters - 250; UAB -1.5 -125
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152 W.Illinois -1.5 -142 TEXANS -240Governors -175 Redbirds -1.5 -142 Blazers -140 Leathernecks -145; Hatters - 250; UAB -1.5 -125
. State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President!! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size.
NCAA WOMEN: Tarheels -210
Led all game then lost by 1 ![]()
adding mid 3Q LIVE BET AUBURN LADY TIGERS -450 *BB
. State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President!! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size.
NCAA WOMEN: Tarheels -210
Led all game then lost by 1 ![]()
adding mid 3Q LIVE BET AUBURN LADY TIGERS -450 *BB
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: MENS NCAA (since taking a week off to adjust capping method) 109 - 61 Over the same stretch with WOMENS NCAA: 24 - 13
#2 ranked Stanford women uncharacteristically DOWN 8 at halftime to a vastly inferior opp....8 games better in conf!!
I would expect a MUCH better effort in the 2H despite some foul issues - and hopefully a big comeback.
Lady CARDINAL -210 *BB 3u
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: MENS NCAA (since taking a week off to adjust capping method) 109 - 61 Over the same stretch with WOMENS NCAA: 24 - 13
#2 ranked Stanford women uncharacteristically DOWN 8 at halftime to a vastly inferior opp....8 games better in conf!!
I would expect a MUCH better effort in the 2H despite some foul issues - and hopefully a big comeback.
Lady CARDINAL -210 *BB 3u
adding mid 3Q LIVE BET AUBURN LADY TIGERS -450 *BB
#2 ranked Stanford women uncharacteristically DOWN 8 at halftime to a vastly inferior opp....8 games better in conf!! I would expect a MUCH better effort in the 2H despite some foul issues - and hopefully a big comeback. Lady CARDINAL -210 *BB 3u
MENS LIVE BET early 1H down 6....Quinn -120
adding mid 3Q LIVE BET AUBURN LADY TIGERS -450 *BB
#2 ranked Stanford women uncharacteristically DOWN 8 at halftime to a vastly inferior opp....8 games better in conf!! I would expect a MUCH better effort in the 2H despite some foul issues - and hopefully a big comeback. Lady CARDINAL -210 *BB 3u
MENS LIVE BET early 1H down 6....Quinn -120
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: . State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President!! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. NCAA WOMEN: Tarheels -210 Led all game then lost by 1
adding mid 3Q LIVE BET AUBURN LADY TIGERS -450 *BB
WINNER!
my first catch of the day!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: . State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President!! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. NCAA WOMEN: Tarheels -210 Led all game then lost by 1
adding mid 3Q LIVE BET AUBURN LADY TIGERS -450 *BB
WINNER!
my first catch of the day!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152 W.Illinois -1.5 -142 TEXANS -240Governors -175 Redbirds -1.5 -142 Blazers -140 Leathernecks -145; Hatters - 250; UAB -1.5 -125Abilene +2 -107 pinnacle
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: State of the Union Day featuring our #14 ranked President! After a solid recent run, I may be due for another regression, so these might be good fade material....uncertain....but no *Best Bets and I am reducing my bet size. Illinois State - 152GoldenGrizzlies -1.5 -142Oakland -152 W.Illinois -1.5 -142 TEXANS -240Governors -175 Redbirds -1.5 -142 Blazers -140 Leathernecks -145; Hatters - 250; UAB -1.5 -125Abilene +2 -107 pinnacle
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 503
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,094
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,692
- Sunday 3,121
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,938
- HELP PLEASE 1,467
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,557
- NFL Sunday 7,431
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.