ffffffffffffffffffffudge.......... keyboard went bizerk when trying to post a live bet......too late now
🤢🥴_ Fubah's 2023 Hoops Thread _😲🥵
MENS LIVE ACTION BET: BAYLOR -370 down 1 with 3 left in 1stH
And since BAYLOR is down by the same 1 pt at halftime, I am making this -370 bet a *BEST BET (even though the HT line is down to -320)
MENS LIVE ACTION BET: BAYLOR -370 down 1 with 3 left in 1stH
And since BAYLOR is down by the same 1 pt at halftime, I am making this -370 bet a *BEST BET (even though the HT line is down to -320)
Mousketeers on a late 15 - 0 run!!!!
Mouseketteers come back from 13 down to win after Kennesaw goes stone cold for 6 minutes...
Mousketeers on a late 15 - 0 run!!!!
Mouseketteers come back from 13 down to win after Kennesaw goes stone cold for 6 minutes...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: MENS LIVE ACTION BET: BAYLOR -370 down 1 with 3 left in 1stH And since BAYLOR is down by the same 1 pt at halftime, I am making this -370 bet a *BEST BET (even though the HT line is down to -320)
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: MENS LIVE ACTION BET: BAYLOR -370 down 1 with 3 left in 1stH And since BAYLOR is down by the same 1 pt at halftime, I am making this -370 bet a *BEST BET (even though the HT line is down to -320)
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: MENS LIVE ACTION BET: BAYLOR -370 down 1 with 3 left in 1stH And since BAYLOR is down by the same 1 pt at halftime, I am making this -370 bet a *BEST BET (even though the HT line is down to -320)
Nice!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: MENS LIVE ACTION BET: BAYLOR -370 down 1 with 3 left in 1stH And since BAYLOR is down by the same 1 pt at halftime, I am making this -370 bet a *BEST BET (even though the HT line is down to -320)
Nice!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: MENS LIVE ACTION BET: BAYLOR -370 down 1 with 3 left in 1stH And since BAYLOR is down by the same 1 pt at halftime, I am making this -370 bet a *BEST BET (even though the HT line is down to -320)
*MEN's BestBets record improves to: 66 - 23 ![]()
MENS YTD 94 - 45
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: MENS LIVE ACTION BET: BAYLOR -370 down 1 with 3 left in 1stH And since BAYLOR is down by the same 1 pt at halftime, I am making this -370 bet a *BEST BET (even though the HT line is down to -320)
*MEN's BestBets record improves to: 66 - 23 ![]()
MENS YTD 94 - 45
*MEN's BestBets record improves to: 66 - 23
MENS YTD 94 - 45
Lean to UCONN but the ml is high......will look for a cheaper price in-game.... or just pass if I can't get it
*MEN's BestBets record improves to: 66 - 23
MENS YTD 94 - 45
Lean to UCONN but the ml is high......will look for a cheaper price in-game.... or just pass if I can't get it
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: *MEN's BestBets record improves to: 66 - 23
MENS YTD 94 - 45
Lean to UCONN but the ml is high......will look for a cheaper price in-game.... or just pass if I can't get it
....and if I can get a cheaper price it will be another *BEST BET...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: *MEN's BestBets record improves to: 66 - 23
MENS YTD 94 - 45
Lean to UCONN but the ml is high......will look for a cheaper price in-game.... or just pass if I can't get it
....and if I can get a cheaper price it will be another *BEST BET...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: *MEN's BestBets record improves to: 66 - 23 MENS YTD 94 - 45 Lean to UCONN but the ml is high......will look for a cheaper price in-game.... or just pass if I can't get it ....and if I can get a cheaper price it will be another *BEST BET...
LIVE ACTION BET early 1stH:
UCONN -400 *BB down 3 pts early at 17 mins
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: *MEN's BestBets record improves to: 66 - 23 MENS YTD 94 - 45 Lean to UCONN but the ml is high......will look for a cheaper price in-game.... or just pass if I can't get it ....and if I can get a cheaper price it will be another *BEST BET...
LIVE ACTION BET early 1stH:
UCONN -400 *BB down 3 pts early at 17 mins
UCONN ml down to -310 after GAELS go up 4 pts at 12 mins
and 4 seconds later UCONN drainss a 3 to be down only 1 pt and a timeout with the line -390
UCONN ml down to -310 after GAELS go up 4 pts at 12 mins
and 4 seconds later UCONN drainss a 3 to be down only 1 pt and a timeout with the line -390
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: *MEN's BestBets record improves to: 66 - 23 MENS YTD 94 - 45 Lean to UCONN but the ml is high......will look for a cheaper price in-game.... or just pass if I can't get it ....and if I can get a cheaper price it will be another *BEST BET...
LIVE ACTION BET early 1stH: UCONN -400 *BB down 3 pts early at 17 mins
Of course because anything can happen in college hoops and there are always upsets looming, in this game I am not really concerned thru the first half as I expect IONA to play well....and yeah they might get hot shooting....... BUT they are really only 5 deep and UCONN can wear them down....
Huskies seem to want to push the ball and tire out the GAELS....a decent gameplan against a squad only 5 deep
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: *MEN's BestBets record improves to: 66 - 23 MENS YTD 94 - 45 Lean to UCONN but the ml is high......will look for a cheaper price in-game.... or just pass if I can't get it ....and if I can get a cheaper price it will be another *BEST BET...
LIVE ACTION BET early 1stH: UCONN -400 *BB down 3 pts early at 17 mins
Of course because anything can happen in college hoops and there are always upsets looming, in this game I am not really concerned thru the first half as I expect IONA to play well....and yeah they might get hot shooting....... BUT they are really only 5 deep and UCONN can wear them down....
Huskies seem to want to push the ball and tire out the GAELS....a decent gameplan against a squad only 5 deep
GAELS are 7/11 and 4/5 w/#s.....those numbers are great!! ---> but NOT sustainable.....while UCONN is hanging with them just shooting their averages!
GAELS are 7/11 and 4/5 w/#s.....those numbers are great!! ---> but NOT sustainable.....while UCONN is hanging with them just shooting their averages!
GAELS are 7/11 and 4/5 w/#s.....those numbers are great!! ---> but NOT sustainable.....while UCONN is hanging with them just shooting their averages!
Huskies subbing and will continue to push the ball, while GAELS don't have a good bench.....their strarting 5 is very good but.....HUSKIES definitely have the better depth!
GAELS are 7/11 and 4/5 w/#s.....those numbers are great!! ---> but NOT sustainable.....while UCONN is hanging with them just shooting their averages!
Huskies subbing and will continue to push the ball, while GAELS don't have a good bench.....their strarting 5 is very good but.....HUSKIES definitely have the better depth!
Mississippi St WOMEN are leading in 1H but shooting 9/14 (64%) and 5 of 7 from the arc.....waaaay above season avgs..... NOT sustainable!!
Meanwhile Creighton WOMEN are hte slightly better team and shooting just a tad under their averages as they are down 9 pts after 1Q
LIVE BET: CREIGHTON +5.5 -120 for game (after 1 Q down 16 - 25)
Mississippi St WOMEN are leading in 1H but shooting 9/14 (64%) and 5 of 7 from the arc.....waaaay above season avgs..... NOT sustainable!!
Meanwhile Creighton WOMEN are hte slightly better team and shooting just a tad under their averages as they are down 9 pts after 1Q
LIVE BET: CREIGHTON +5.5 -120 for game (after 1 Q down 16 - 25)
Fuc it i am tailing u conn live ML -287 big big
Huskies are now up 21 with only 3 mins of playing keep away left....
Fuc it i am tailing u conn live ML -287 big big
Huskies are now up 21 with only 3 mins of playing keep away left....
LEANING to KY Wildcats tonight......Marginally better team......
BUT.....gotta feeling Friars will play real tough 1st half and may run a lead......if so - and pending good boxscore metrics for KY - then I will spring for Wildcats at an even cheaper price....
Could be a close though, so even if I do make a bet on KY it will NOT be a *BB....
LEANING to KY Wildcats tonight......Marginally better team......
BUT.....gotta feeling Friars will play real tough 1st half and may run a lead......if so - and pending good boxscore metrics for KY - then I will spring for Wildcats at an even cheaper price....
Could be a close though, so even if I do make a bet on KY it will NOT be a *BB....
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: *MEN's BestBets record improves to: 66 - 23 MENS YTD 94 - 45 Lean to UCONN but the ml is high......will look for a cheaper price in-game.... or just pass if I can't get it ....and if I can get a cheaper price it will be another *BEST BET...
great call fubah !!!!!!!! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: *MEN's BestBets record improves to: 66 - 23 MENS YTD 94 - 45 Lean to UCONN but the ml is high......will look for a cheaper price in-game.... or just pass if I can't get it ....and if I can get a cheaper price it will be another *BEST BET...
great call fubah !!!!!!!! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: *MEN's BestBets record improves to: 66 - 23 MENS YTD 94 - 45
Lean to UCONN but the ml is high......will look for a cheaper price in-game.... or just pass if I can't get it ....and if I can get a cheaper price it will be another *BEST BET...
great call fubah !!!!!!!!
Thanks! BoL to you with your bets today! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: *MEN's BestBets record improves to: 66 - 23 MENS YTD 94 - 45
Lean to UCONN but the ml is high......will look for a cheaper price in-game.... or just pass if I can't get it ....and if I can get a cheaper price it will be another *BEST BET...
great call fubah !!!!!!!!
Thanks! BoL to you with your bets today! ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 502
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,624
- Sunday 3,119
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,902
- HELP PLEASE 1,443
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,525
- NFL Sunday 7,279
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
