2.75* UCF +5.5 to UCLA (-110) Caesars 7:25 Xfinity Mobile Arena Philadelphia PA
Bolta
![]()
@FunKyRufus
F. Rufus....thank you for your early thought's my friend....
here's to a solid and profitable day...
on them with you....well done Thurs.......indy
@FunKyRufus
F. Rufus....thank you for your early thought's my friend....
here's to a solid and profitable day...
on them with you....well done Thurs.......indy
@LonghornHoosier
In short, I'm playing UCF to be a "live dog" with a decent chance of winning outright so I will gladly take the +5.5.
Classic buy low sell high spot to me.
Best of luck with what you decide on. Hope you have a great Tournament.
![]()
@LonghornHoosier
In short, I'm playing UCF to be a "live dog" with a decent chance of winning outright so I will gladly take the +5.5.
Classic buy low sell high spot to me.
Best of luck with what you decide on. Hope you have a great Tournament.
![]()
