Fkn mich st. But the over in thought was good. It could slow down i know fla man was on the under but mich st actually plays more up tempo I think. I never use the tempo things I mean I go by scoring when I look at totals. Just the way I do it....I know I'm no good on totals. :) but I think if you use just one thing to look at something its not the best way. That's just me.
I think mich st will go faster now because they are down and ucla should just keep playing like they have.
I was surprised Nebraska was held to 58 what happened to that team. Mich st is going to cost me if they don't win
Well going to watch Arkansas and okla this is the type of bb I like to watch. Can't stand slow games. Need this over and Oklahoma. Sounds like a Arkansas crowd. Where's the Oklahoma fans??
151
Fkn mich st. But the over in thought was good. It could slow down i know fla man was on the under but mich st actually plays more up tempo I think. I never use the tempo things I mean I go by scoring when I look at totals. Just the way I do it....I know I'm no good on totals. :) but I think if you use just one thing to look at something its not the best way. That's just me.
I think mich st will go faster now because they are down and ucla should just keep playing like they have.
I was surprised Nebraska was held to 58 what happened to that team. Mich st is going to cost me if they don't win
Well going to watch Arkansas and okla this is the type of bb I like to watch. Can't stand slow games. Need this over and Oklahoma. Sounds like a Arkansas crowd. Where's the Oklahoma fans??
Over 167 Arkansas offshore and to be honest i kind of like how oklahoma has been playing, i think 7.5 is a lot
Miami fl +4.5 -130
Iowa st +4.5 -110
Charlotte +6.5
Over 133.5 La tech
Prairie view +2.5
Oklahoma +7.5
Ole Miss +13.5 -125
Tennessee +1.5 -125 i liked them yesterday until i seen how bad auburn needed the win, and auburn did play well most the game ...just think tennessee is too big, and they get to the offensive boards why lay 1.5 when i can get 1.5 at -125
151
str up plays
Ohio st +7.5 1st half -110
Over 155.5 wisconsin -115
Over 167 Arkansas offshore and to be honest i kind of like how oklahoma has been playing, i think 7.5 is a lot
Miami fl +4.5 -130
Iowa st +4.5 -110
Charlotte +6.5
Over 133.5 La tech
Prairie view +2.5
Oklahoma +7.5
Ole Miss +13.5 -125
Tennessee +1.5 -125 i liked them yesterday until i seen how bad auburn needed the win, and auburn did play well most the game ...just think tennessee is too big, and they get to the offensive boards why lay 1.5 when i can get 1.5 at -125