U137.5 UTM/TST
-2 TST -120
U142.5 UTM/UNLV +15.5 teaser
caught tenn martin under 142- last night... was up very late to early morning ...many hours later moved to 138- wow and now i looked 137- best of luck...
...
caught tenn martin under 142- last night... was up very late to early morning ...many hours later moved to 138- wow and now i looked 137- best of luck...
...
@IAdecimal5
good luck with your plays today
@PUSSYGALORE333
good for you. I fell asleep before I was able to place the bet last night. So I was pissed this morning
@IAdecimal5
good luck with your plays today
@PUSSYGALORE333
good for you. I fell asleep before I was able to place the bet last night. So I was pissed this morning
greenhead U137.5 UTM/TST 68-55 hits 123 (game got up to live 148 early scare) -2 TST -120 68-55 U142.5 UTM/UNLV +15.5 teaser win 123 ................ live unlv +15
4 info ![]()
greenhead U137.5 UTM/TST 68-55 hits 123 (game got up to live 148 early scare) -2 TST -120 68-55 U142.5 UTM/UNLV +15.5 teaser win 123 ................ live unlv +15
4 info ![]()
