Been on covers for over 25 years - All about sharing info here so I’m doing just that . Today the pick is Navy -6.5 . For 49 bucks you get 2/3 Days of all his picks. They are having a strong year and use a system, normally have 10-15 picks - Evolution plays , straight , player props etc - Everything. I got lucky and cashed in the 3 days , one day he went 19-1 , rare but worth mentioning. Out of all the crap out there they seem to be solid. You can send a tip or not but I think I might try them a couple more times and they send me the YouTube pick daily. I don’t bet daily anymore and it gives me a lot more clarity as I track the NBA scores to get a feel. Anyway , I don’t have the time to follow college hoops and I rarely watch any games I wager on - Just want to profit - In my first 10 years I feel into addiction. And had to learn how to properly gamble the hard way - Losing my hard earned money, glad I changed and always invested in VOO stock. It’s so important to respect money and it’s Not ok to constantly lose money. My 2 Cents . My last ; figure bet was on Seahawks -3 in the SB ??
Free Info - Expertfreepicks.com - Sports Betting Whale - 41-20 this year .
Been on covers for over 25 years - All about sharing info here so I’m doing just that . Today the pick is Navy -6.5 . For 49 bucks you get 2/3 Days of all his picks. They are having a strong year and use a system, normally have 10-15 picks - Evolution plays , straight , player props etc - Everything. I got lucky and cashed in the 3 days , one day he went 19-1 , rare but worth mentioning. Out of all the crap out there they seem to be solid. You can send a tip or not but I think I might try them a couple more times and they send me the YouTube pick daily. I don’t bet daily anymore and it gives me a lot more clarity as I track the NBA scores to get a feel. Anyway , I don’t have the time to follow college hoops and I rarely watch any games I wager on - Just want to profit - In my first 10 years I feel into addiction. And had to learn how to properly gamble the hard way - Losing my hard earned money, glad I changed and always invested in VOO stock. It’s so important to respect money and it’s Not ok to constantly lose money. My 2 Cents . My last ; figure bet was on Seahawks -3 in the SB ??
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,144
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,811
- Thursday 10/08/2026 381
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,850
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,790
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,004
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,755
- MLB Playoffs 17,134
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
- Happening just recently . . . 37,142
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
