You are the best Sir.
Florida Man Update
Do you bet mlb florida man
I do, but much smaller units, typically on team totals and player total bases.
Do you bet mlb florida man
I do, but much smaller units, typically on team totals and player total bases.
@Floridaman Did not know if you had the full game under balls
I like a nice pitching duel Under 6.5 now and then.
@Floridaman Did not know if you had the full game under balls
I like a nice pitching duel Under 6.5 now and then.
@Floridaman
Sarasota...St.. Armonds circle...Maus & Hoffman..the Ringling museum, Dicck Vitale's annual Cancer research charity gala is May 2nd if you want to go.
I went down in 2014 and it was terrific.
An old buddy's parents had a place in Long Boat Key, the hidden gem of beaches with Siesta Key, Lido Key.
Fishing, great seafood ![]()
![]()
![]()
@Floridaman
Sarasota...St.. Armonds circle...Maus & Hoffman..the Ringling museum, Dicck Vitale's annual Cancer research charity gala is May 2nd if you want to go.
I went down in 2014 and it was terrific.
An old buddy's parents had a place in Long Boat Key, the hidden gem of beaches with Siesta Key, Lido Key.
Fishing, great seafood ![]()
![]()
![]()
@winoNV
![]()
@cusefan8711
![]()
@nmgolf57
![]()
@jbbxtreme
![]()
@umgmu
Love St Armand’s. I have actually bumped into Dick V a couple times - there is a newer deli downtown, Palm Avenue Deli, that he has taken a liking to.
@winoNV
![]()
@cusefan8711
![]()
@nmgolf57
![]()
@jbbxtreme
![]()
@umgmu
Love St Armand’s. I have actually bumped into Dick V a couple times - there is a newer deli downtown, Palm Avenue Deli, that he has taken a liking to.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
