You're a proven units winner, Florida. Get that bookie's moolah!
Florida Man - Elite 8 Sunday
Good luck today. I have this total coming very close to the number so I appreciate the insights. Personal numbers I have for this total sits at 132. UConn also has gone under in 16 of 19 games played in March, so another endorsement ![]()
Good luck today. I have this total coming very close to the number so I appreciate the insights. Personal numbers I have for this total sits at 132. UConn also has gone under in 16 of 19 games played in March, so another endorsement ![]()
@Floridaman
Duke's Sweet 16 game vs St John's went way over the total. The Blue Devils haven't had 2 straight games go over the 2nd half of the season.
Duke games are 8-0 Under since January 6 after going Over last game.
@Floridaman
Duke's Sweet 16 game vs St John's went way over the total. The Blue Devils haven't had 2 straight games go over the 2nd half of the season.
Duke games are 8-0 Under since January 6 after going Over last game.
These teams both need to pick up the defensive intensity big time. Not looking good early. I know it’s early but they’re not showing the urgency on the defensive end that I thought they would. Let’s go under!
These teams both need to pick up the defensive intensity big time. Not looking good early. I know it’s early but they’re not showing the urgency on the defensive end that I thought they would. Let’s go under!
I went under too but need over 129.5 for a teaser. But I hate wanting to see 2 teams not score. ..lol. u conn went 6 mins with no scoring. Happy about that. Imagine if they hadn't? .hoping like hell things calm down
I went under too but need over 129.5 for a teaser. But I hate wanting to see 2 teams not score. ..lol. u conn went 6 mins with no scoring. Happy about that. Imagine if they hadn't? .hoping like hell things calm down
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
