I am looking at an Under play later today, which will post separately, but wanted to share some thoughts after taking in all 4 CAA games yesterday and some “pizza money” bets I’ll make today on the games (not official plays).
Most Impressive Player: Andrej Shoshkikj, Freshman from Stony Brook from Macedonia. Dropped 35 and scored at will. Not sure how he ended up at Stony Brook, but think he can be an impact starter at a power school should he want to move on.
Runner Up: Tyler Tejada Towson. Also scored 35. Hampton really provided no resistance and Tejada pounded them. Towson had to work harder down the stretch than they should have. I expect them to start strong tonight and then possibly fizzle.
Most Impressive Team: Campbell. I think they’re on to something here under this coach, who was top assistant at Florida last year. They played fast and hard. DJ Smith and Jeremiah Johnson is an elite backcourt.
I’ll have a few dollars on Campbell Moneyline (+245) as I believe they will give UNCW all they can handle. Campbell also had a LOUD fan section and energized band.
My “pizza money” bets on today’s games (for my entertainment purposes taking the games in in person).
Campbell:ML +245
Drexel / Monmouth: OVER 138.5
Towson: 1H +1 (-110)
Hofstra: -4.5
Embrace the Grind
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I am looking at an Under play later today, which will post separately, but wanted to share some thoughts after taking in all 4 CAA games yesterday and some “pizza money” bets I’ll make today on the games (not official plays).
Most Impressive Player: Andrej Shoshkikj, Freshman from Stony Brook from Macedonia. Dropped 35 and scored at will. Not sure how he ended up at Stony Brook, but think he can be an impact starter at a power school should he want to move on.
Runner Up: Tyler Tejada Towson. Also scored 35. Hampton really provided no resistance and Tejada pounded them. Towson had to work harder down the stretch than they should have. I expect them to start strong tonight and then possibly fizzle.
Most Impressive Team: Campbell. I think they’re on to something here under this coach, who was top assistant at Florida last year. They played fast and hard. DJ Smith and Jeremiah Johnson is an elite backcourt.
I’ll have a few dollars on Campbell Moneyline (+245) as I believe they will give UNCW all they can handle. Campbell also had a LOUD fan section and energized band.
My “pizza money” bets on today’s games (for my entertainment purposes taking the games in in person).