Might blow it
Fla st
I had Pitt + 1.5. Stopped watching second half. Checked in to see if there was Any chance. No, 0 1000-1 with a minute left. Checked my account and saw extra $. Figured it was a mistake. I had to go back and check the ESPN log to figure out what happened. Not many more sketchy endings than that. I only bet it because the line was so sketchy, Pitt Stinks, I like Capel but he has no talent this year.
I had Pitt + 1.5. Stopped watching second half. Checked in to see if there was Any chance. No, 0 1000-1 with a minute left. Checked my account and saw extra $. Figured it was a mistake. I had to go back and check the ESPN log to figure out what happened. Not many more sketchy endings than that. I only bet it because the line was so sketchy, Pitt Stinks, I like Capel but he has no talent this year.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
