Keep em coming!![]()
Fizzle Saturday $$$
Posted:
#67
Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Bombs:
Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672: Gentlemen, I would recommend refraining from discussing other websites here. How about the ladies?
what does this mean?Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672: Gentlemen, I would recommend refraining from discussing other websites here. How about the ladies?
Quote Originally Posted by Phil_Bombs:
Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672: Gentlemen, I would recommend refraining from discussing other websites here. How about the ladies?
what does this mean?Quote Originally Posted by weeble5672: Gentlemen, I would recommend refraining from discussing other websites here. How about the ladies?
Posted:
#72
@weeble5672
I never said anything about another site. I simply said your site was down and there were plays that some of your fellow cover stars missed due to it ![]()
@weeble5672
I never said anything about another site. I simply said your site was down and there were plays that some of your fellow cover stars missed due to it ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
