UMBC vs Bryant 1h under 65.5
Fizz Thursday
6pm ct
Liberty versus Kennesaw State first half over 72 1/2
Campbell versus Drexel first half over 66.5
Chicago State versus Long Island first half under 67.5
Mercyhurst versus Central Connecticut first half under 66 1/2
FDU verse Le Money First half under 66.5
6pm ct
Liberty versus Kennesaw State first half over 72 1/2
Campbell versus Drexel first half over 66.5
Chicago State versus Long Island first half under 67.5
Mercyhurst versus Central Connecticut first half under 66 1/2
FDU verse Le Money First half under 66.5
Posted by hadenfizzle UMBC vs Bryant 1h under 65.5 ....34-30 15 seconds left....bryant foul and 2 ft's .. 30-36 for nasty hooker ...
I just got here but thats just a bad way to lose!
BOL everyone think I'll watch for a bit. ![]()
@PUSSYGALORE333
Thanks for keeping track it keeps the others out that come when he's down
Posted by hadenfizzle UMBC vs Bryant 1h under 65.5 ....34-30 15 seconds left....bryant foul and 2 ft's .. 30-36 for nasty hooker ...
I just got here but thats just a bad way to lose!
BOL everyone think I'll watch for a bit. ![]()
@PUSSYGALORE333
Thanks for keeping track it keeps the others out that come when he's down
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,207
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,845
- Thursday 10/08/2026 407
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,850
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,791
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,143
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,925
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
- Happening just recently . . . 37,142
- Week 6 Money 7,251
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
