Why hate and talk shit?
like him… follow
hate him… fade
but why talk shit? Unless you know it alls are following and mad that he has been on a losing streak! Bunch of bozos
Why hate and talk shit?
like him… follow
hate him… fade
but why talk shit? Unless you know it alls are following and mad that he has been on a losing streak! Bunch of bozos
Why hate and talk shit?
like him… follow
hate him… fade
but why talk shit? Unless you know it alls are following and mad that he has been on a losing streak! Bunch of bozos
I mean he said so himself. He said he'll play the first 3 if they don't hit he goes very light for fun. Reverse also if he plays and hits first 2 or 3 he backs off for the day but he still puts out picks of plays I guess he would normally play
I mean he said so himself. He said he'll play the first 3 if they don't hit he goes very light for fun. Reverse also if he plays and hits first 2 or 3 he backs off for the day but he still puts out picks of plays I guess he would normally play
Who cares what he does but if you Blind Tail then that's on You not Him. Same as any other capper here no difference.
I do Not Know Him nor how he plays except he puts out too many plays some nights & when he's winning Nobody say Shit but when he loses here comes the Gang talking shit to him. Everyone here is an Adult so to say Oh I'm trying to save the New Guys is crap. Your just being Bully's on the Internet. It's a Gambling Forum & people lose $$ on sports no matter who they follow even the Best so your not saving anyone. Why do I even care I guess I'm just tired of watching some guys pick on people here. Fuck it do what you like were all adults just some here seem to be less mature than others. Maybe its an age difference or maybe some people just have no manners. No matter do what you do & BOL either way.
Who cares what he does but if you Blind Tail then that's on You not Him. Same as any other capper here no difference.
I do Not Know Him nor how he plays except he puts out too many plays some nights & when he's winning Nobody say Shit but when he loses here comes the Gang talking shit to him. Everyone here is an Adult so to say Oh I'm trying to save the New Guys is crap. Your just being Bully's on the Internet. It's a Gambling Forum & people lose $$ on sports no matter who they follow even the Best so your not saving anyone. Why do I even care I guess I'm just tired of watching some guys pick on people here. Fuck it do what you like were all adults just some here seem to be less mature than others. Maybe its an age difference or maybe some people just have no manners. No matter do what you do & BOL either way.
@Jars
Exactly my point.. then to play it off like they are hoping he loses is ludicrous in general…. If you are fading and think someone is that horrible and you are making money fading then why say anything at all?!?! It is all so stupid all around. The man posts what he is playing or what plays he likes. Unless you disagree before the game actually starts then there should be nothing else said accept for a thanks for posting or good luck. To wait until it wins or loses is disgusting on all ends. This is why so many good cappers do not post here anymore. Also why a lot of people (myself included) choose not to post our plays.
@Jars
Exactly my point.. then to play it off like they are hoping he loses is ludicrous in general…. If you are fading and think someone is that horrible and you are making money fading then why say anything at all?!?! It is all so stupid all around. The man posts what he is playing or what plays he likes. Unless you disagree before the game actually starts then there should be nothing else said accept for a thanks for posting or good luck. To wait until it wins or loses is disgusting on all ends. This is why so many good cappers do not post here anymore. Also why a lot of people (myself included) choose not to post our plays.
