OK, 1-2 today but looking to break even with (hopefully) more reliable Eagles.
If you’re a fan of momentum, the Eagles are the clear choice. They’ve turned into a giant-killer over the last 72 hours:
The Streak: They’ve won and covered in four straight games, including an 88–84 upset over Old Dominion and an 80–77 thriller over #2-seed Arkansas State just yesterday.
The "Spudd" Webb Factor: Spudd Webb and Alden Applewhite are playing out of their minds, combining for 56 points two nights ago. When your backcourt is shooting 45% from deep in a tournament, you're dangerous.
Spudd Webb is 6' 4" (go figure). He hails from Hartwell, GA where I (a Philly guy) have in-laws. I can't pass that up.
Georgia Southern Eagles +2.5, -105.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
OK, 1-2 today but looking to break even with (hopefully) more reliable Eagles.
If you’re a fan of momentum, the Eagles are the clear choice. They’ve turned into a giant-killer over the last 72 hours:
The Streak: They’ve won and covered in four straight games, including an 88–84 upset over Old Dominion and an 80–77 thriller over #2-seed Arkansas State just yesterday.
The "Spudd" Webb Factor: Spudd Webb and Alden Applewhite are playing out of their minds, combining for 56 points two nights ago. When your backcourt is shooting 45% from deep in a tournament, you're dangerous.
Spudd Webb is 6' 4" (go figure). He hails from Hartwell, GA where I (a Philly guy) have in-laws. I can't pass that up.