I think we get one of these.
Duke Blowout or NC State Upset
Duke blowout. It would just be too easy to win on gambling basketball if you could just take NC st. +9.5 at home.
I would think the opposite. Duke is the number 1 team blowing everyone out. Nc State lost 4 of 5. They lost to garbage ND and got destroyed vs Virginia and Louisville. Of course NC ST kinda feels like USC, Auburn and Indiana. Just in the garbage can to end the season. Interesting game.
Duke blowout. It would just be too easy to win on gambling basketball if you could just take NC st. +9.5 at home.
I would think the opposite. Duke is the number 1 team blowing everyone out. Nc State lost 4 of 5. They lost to garbage ND and got destroyed vs Virginia and Louisville. Of course NC ST kinda feels like USC, Auburn and Indiana. Just in the garbage can to end the season. Interesting game.
I can see this game being similar to the Florida/Texas game a couple days ago. I had Texas +7.5, they were winning at HT 39-36 and with 6 minutes and change left, it was 64-64. Texas choked and Florida asserted themselves down the stretch for an 11 point win and cover. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Pack play well early on and even for most of the game but the better team pulling away in the end, just my two cents. I'm looking at NCST 1st half right now. GL either way ![]()
I can see this game being similar to the Florida/Texas game a couple days ago. I had Texas +7.5, they were winning at HT 39-36 and with 6 minutes and change left, it was 64-64. Texas choked and Florida asserted themselves down the stretch for an 11 point win and cover. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Pack play well early on and even for most of the game but the better team pulling away in the end, just my two cents. I'm looking at NCST 1st half right now. GL either way ![]()
Tough call...
NCST has beaten some goid teams.
UNC
CLEMSON
Nearly beat Jabsas early but Kansas was struggling then IMO...
I hate going against Duke fullgame bets...
If I take Wolfpack...its first half only
Bol guys
Tough call...
NCST has beaten some goid teams.
UNC
CLEMSON
Nearly beat Jabsas early but Kansas was struggling then IMO...
I hate going against Duke fullgame bets...
If I take Wolfpack...its first half only
Bol guys
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
