• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | College Basketball

    DrunkenWednesday

    DrunkenSunday
    Diebold254
    cincyquencher
    The_Land17
    Quaffer
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1236
    Posts: 12
     
    DrunkenSunday
    DrunkenSunday
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 299
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 1:35 PM ET #1

    Not much else to say except last night was probably one of the worst nights of sports betting I've ever had. I apologize to anyone who may have tailed any of my BS plays. I am here by done with sports betting...

     

    Not really lol. I never bet more than I can afford to lose and I use bank roll management so I can continue playing even after a bad night, or in this case the worst night. I truly am sorry if anyone tailed yesterday. I'm not exactly sure what happened. At the half most of my games were looking great and then my teams just flopped. I'll get my card up in a little while. Until then, here's my shameful standings...

    Yesterday 

    1u 0-2

    2u 0-2

    3u 0-3

    4u 0-0-1

     

    Week

    1u 4-6

    2u 7-8

    3-u 6-8

    4u 0-0-1

     

    Year 

    1u 81-64-2

    2u 23-21

    3u 9-11

    4u 0-1-1

    GO BILLS!
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Not much else to say except last night was probably one of the worst nights of sports betting I've ever had. I apologize to anyone who may have tailed any of my BS plays. I am here by done with sports betting...

     

    Not really lol. I never bet more than I can afford to lose and I use bank roll management so I can continue playing even after a bad night, or in this case the worst night. I truly am sorry if anyone tailed yesterday. I'm not exactly sure what happened. At the half most of my games were looking great and then my teams just flopped. I'll get my card up in a little while. Until then, here's my shameful standings...

    Yesterday 

    1u 0-2

    2u 0-2

    3u 0-3

    4u 0-0-1

     

    Week

    1u 4-6

    2u 7-8

    3-u 6-8

    4u 0-0-1

     

    Year 

    1u 81-64-2

    2u 23-21

    3u 9-11

    4u 0-1-1

     
    Diebold254
    Diebold254
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2026
    Posts: 14
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 1:39 PM ET #2

    Today is a new day..BOL 

    Reply

    Today is a new day..BOL 

     
    cincyquencher
    cincyquencher
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 2061
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 2:07 PM ET #3

    It happens and it’ll happen again like you said bankroll management and discipline. cloverpeace_5

    Reply

    It happens and it’ll happen again like you said bankroll management and discipline. cloverpeace_5

     
    The_Land17
    The_Land17
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2019
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 2:09 PM ET #4

    Get em Drunk!

    Win or lose we booze baby! 

    Reply

    Get em Drunk!

    Win or lose we booze baby! 

     
    Quaffer
    Quaffer
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 976
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 4:10 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenSunday:

    Not much else to say except last night was probably one of the worst nights of sports betting I've ever had. I apologize to anyone who may have tailed any of my BS plays. I am here by done with sports betting...   Not really lol. I never bet more than I can afford to lose and I use bank roll management so I can continue playing even after a bad night, or in this case the worst night. I truly am sorry if anyone tailed yesterday. I'm not exactly sure what happened. At the half most of my games were looking great and then my teams just flopped. I'll get my card up in a little while. Until then, here's my shameful standings... Yesterday  1u 0-2 2u 0-2 3u 0-3 4u 0-0-1   Week 1u 4-6 2u 7-8 3-u 6-8 4u 0-0-1   Year  1u 81-64-2 2u 23-21 3u 9-11 4u 0-1-1

     

    that’s nearly impossible to do but congrats.   Something to remember 

    Moneyline Dawg
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenSunday:

    Not much else to say except last night was probably one of the worst nights of sports betting I've ever had. I apologize to anyone who may have tailed any of my BS plays. I am here by done with sports betting...   Not really lol. I never bet more than I can afford to lose and I use bank roll management so I can continue playing even after a bad night, or in this case the worst night. I truly am sorry if anyone tailed yesterday. I'm not exactly sure what happened. At the half most of my games were looking great and then my teams just flopped. I'll get my card up in a little while. Until then, here's my shameful standings... Yesterday  1u 0-2 2u 0-2 3u 0-3 4u 0-0-1   Week 1u 4-6 2u 7-8 3-u 6-8 4u 0-0-1   Year  1u 81-64-2 2u 23-21 3u 9-11 4u 0-1-1

     

    that’s nearly impossible to do but congrats.   Something to remember 

     
    DrunkenSunday
    DrunkenSunday
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 299
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 6:28 PM ET #6

    Thanks for the words of encouragement fellas. I didn't go home from work I went straight to the bar so I'm not going to be playing a huge card. I did put one bet in. Miami +1.5 2units 

    I'll likely be home in a couple hours so I may play some later games.

    Good luck gentlemen!clover

    GO BILLS!
    Reply

    Thanks for the words of encouragement fellas. I didn't go home from work I went straight to the bar so I'm not going to be playing a huge card. I did put one bet in. Miami +1.5 2units 

    I'll likely be home in a couple hours so I may play some later games.

    Good luck gentlemen!clover

     
    totter
    totter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 24979
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 6:34 PM ET #7

    Good luck Drunken.  peace_5

    Reply

    Good luck Drunken.  peace_5

     
    DrunkenSunday
    DrunkenSunday
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 299
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 7:35 PM ET #8

    I would have put a few more plays in, but I live on the border of Rhode Island and Massachusetts my sportsbook only allows me to put bets in if I'm in Rhode Island which is my home state. I don't post anything I don't actually play though. With that being said. I'm heading home and I should be able to play a few later night games. I have about an hour ride home so hopefully I can find adam in the 9:00 and 10:00 games.

    GO BILLS!
    Reply

    I would have put a few more plays in, but I live on the border of Rhode Island and Massachusetts my sportsbook only allows me to put bets in if I'm in Rhode Island which is my home state. I don't post anything I don't actually play though. With that being said. I'm heading home and I should be able to play a few later night games. I have about an hour ride home so hopefully I can find adam in the 9:00 and 10:00 games.

     
    DrunkenSunday
    DrunkenSunday
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 299
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 8:00 PM ET #9

    Miami's looking good, but damn so were all of my picks yesterday at the half...

    GO BILLS!
    Reply

    Miami's looking good, but damn so were all of my picks yesterday at the half...

     
    DrunkenSunday
    DrunkenSunday
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 299
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 8:52 PM ET #10

    ND +1.5 2u

    GO BILLS!
    Reply

    ND +1.5 2u

     
    DrunkenSunday
    DrunkenSunday
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 299
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 9:16 PM ET #11

    Miami moneybag imagine that? I picked a winner! Lol

     

     

    Adding 

    Lilrock/linden O148.5 1u

    Colorado st/Nmexico O150.5 2u

    Usc/wash U 150.5 2u

     

     

     

    GO BILLS!
    Reply

    Miami moneybag imagine that? I picked a winner! Lol

     

     

    Adding 

    Lilrock/linden O148.5 1u

    Colorado st/Nmexico O150.5 2u

    Usc/wash U 150.5 2u

     

     

     

     
     
    DrunkenSunday
    DrunkenSunday
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2020
    Posts: 299
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2026 - 9:57 PM ET #12

    ND live bet at half +6.5 1u

    GO BILLS!
    Reply

    ND live bet at half +6.5 1u

    All Forums | College Basketball

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,914
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,623
    • MLB Playoffs 17,010
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,897
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 335
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,449
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.