Well, I knew it. After starting hot going 5-1, I ended up 7-7. 0-1 on 2unit and 1-0 3unit. At least I didn't lose. I think I might have even won a 1/10th of a unit lol.
Total 75-57-2
2unit 10-8
3unit 3-3
I'll have my full card up later. I think I learned a few things to avoid in the future from last night. With that being, Some of my losses I would have made the same pick 100 out of a 100 times, they just didn't go how they should have And if played again they probably would have gone in my favor.
Good luck on your selections today!
GO BILLS!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Well, I knew it. After starting hot going 5-1, I ended up 7-7. 0-1 on 2unit and 1-0 3unit. At least I didn't lose. I think I might have even won a 1/10th of a unit lol.
Total 75-57-2
2unit 10-8
3unit 3-3
I'll have my full card up later. I think I learned a few things to avoid in the future from last night. With that being, Some of my losses I would have made the same pick 100 out of a 100 times, they just didn't go how they should have And if played again they probably would have gone in my favor.