Ok, great night again last night going 7-2 hitting both my 2unit plays. Between Sunday and Monday I'm 14-5.
Overall 68-50-2
3unit 2-3
2unit 10-7
I have a lot of leans to narrow down. I'll be back later...
Good luck tonight ![]()
Ok, great night again last night going 7-2 hitting both my 2unit plays. Between Sunday and Monday I'm 14-5.
Overall 68-50-2
3unit 2-3
2unit 10-7
I have a lot of leans to narrow down. I'll be back later...
Good luck tonight ![]()
Ok, great night again last night going 7-2 hitting both my 2unit plays. Between Sunday and Monday I'm 14-5.
Overall 68-50-2
3unit 2-3
2unit 10-7
I have a lot of leans to narrow down. I'll be back later...
Good luck tonight ![]()
Okay, here's my full card for the night. Normally I like to wait until at least an hour before game time but I don't know if I'm going to have time later.
Scarolina +6.5 2units![]()
![]()
LA/Troy O134.5
Wv/oklst O143.5
Cin/Texastch O142.5
Stl/Dayton U156.5
GeaorgiaST +1
Usm/ArkST U158.5
Duke/ND O140
Missouri +3
Tenn/miss O144.5
Oklahoma+2.5 3units![]()
![]()
![]()
Iowa/Utah O142.5
New Mexico +2
Ucf/ByU U161.5
I'm a little nervous, usually when I bet this many games I bat 500, But I couldn't knock any off my list. ![]()
I might play a game or two over on the NBA side later tonight. I just started posting over there and I'm 2-1 after 2 nights.
I hope everybody's profitable tonight, good luck!![]()
![]()
Okay, here's my full card for the night. Normally I like to wait until at least an hour before game time but I don't know if I'm going to have time later.
Scarolina +6.5 2units![]()
![]()
LA/Troy O134.5
Wv/oklst O143.5
Cin/Texastch O142.5
Stl/Dayton U156.5
GeaorgiaST +1
Usm/ArkST U158.5
Duke/ND O140
Missouri +3
Tenn/miss O144.5
Oklahoma+2.5 3units![]()
![]()
![]()
Iowa/Utah O142.5
New Mexico +2
Ucf/ByU U161.5
I'm a little nervous, usually when I bet this many games I bat 500, But I couldn't knock any off my list. ![]()
I might play a game or two over on the NBA side later tonight. I just started posting over there and I'm 2-1 after 2 nights.
I hope everybody's profitable tonight, good luck!![]()
![]()
so many people on the UMass/ballst U, I took the over off of my card before seeing that. but now I'm thinking about adding it back on. ![]()
I just don't like how much the total has come up. It was the last cut on my card...
so many people on the UMass/ballst U, I took the over off of my card before seeing that. but now I'm thinking about adding it back on. ![]()
I just don't like how much the total has come up. It was the last cut on my card...
