Good morning everyone. I got juiced last night going 3-3. I didn't really get to play my full card because I didn't make it home on time. I'm locking in my full card right now. I've already placed my bets.
Yesterday
1u 1-1
2u 2-2
Week
1u 5-6
2u 9-10
3u 6-8
4u 0-0-1
Year
1u 82-65-2
2u 25-23
3u 9-11
4u 0-1-1
And finally here's my full card for the day:
Drake/southern O135.5 2u
InduanaSt/Valpar O137 2u
LoyMary/Colgate O 153 2u
FloridaA&M +2.5 1u
NorfolfSt +5 1u
Alabama A&M -1.5 3u
Jackson/NMST O143.5 2u
SUtah +9 2u
Alcorn +2.5 3u POD
Niowa -15.5 2u
CalStFull +3.5 1u
Here we Fkin go! Good luck fellas!
GO BILLS!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Good morning everyone. I got juiced last night going 3-3. I didn't really get to play my full card because I didn't make it home on time. I'm locking in my full card right now. I've already placed my bets.