Good morning covers. Pretty good night last night. Went 7-4 overall, including hitting my top play at 3units. I've decided to start tracking everything separately by the units. Which brings me to:
1unit 68-50. 57.6%
2unit 10-8. 55.5%
3unit 4-3. 57.1%
I've got a huge card for today. I'm going to be posting all the games up till 9:00 shortly, And then later tonight I will be posting the 9:00 and later games.
Good luck fellas
GO BILLS!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Good morning covers. Pretty good night last night. Went 7-4 overall, including hitting my top play at 3units. I've decided to start tracking everything separately by the units. Which brings me to:
1unit 68-50. 57.6%
2unit 10-8. 55.5%
3unit 4-3. 57.1%
I've got a huge card for today. I'm going to be posting all the games up till 9:00 shortly, And then later tonight I will be posting the 9:00 and later games.
Okay, scratch that. I'm going to wait till later this afternoon to make any plays. For some reason my sportsbook doesn't have the option to bet on six out of my 14 plays. Maybe they just need some time to update the app. I don't know. Usually everyday there's only one or two games off the board.
GO BILLS!
Okay, scratch that. I'm going to wait till later this afternoon to make any plays. For some reason my sportsbook doesn't have the option to bet on six out of my 14 plays. Maybe they just need some time to update the app. I don't know. Usually everyday there's only one or two games off the board.
Ok, starting off the day at 1-2 sucks, but I'm gonna turn it around. I don't think I've had a losing day in a week and I'd like to keep it that way. With that being said here's what I'm playing for the early games. I'll post my pics for the 9:00 and 10:00 games later.
Hamp/charl O139.5 2units
Hamp +5 2unis
Hamp +12.5 live at half
Binghamton +3 2units
Grambling +1 2units
Charleston S +7 2units
Nflorida +6.5
Stetson/Jack O138
Kennes +0 2units
Chattanooga -4
Utep/Mtenn O139
LoisTech -2.5
Oral +3.5
Morehead/lilrock O138.5
MishSt/Purdue O142
Good luck gentlemen
GO BILLS!
Ok, starting off the day at 1-2 sucks, but I'm gonna turn it around. I don't think I've had a losing day in a week and I'd like to keep it that way. With that being said here's what I'm playing for the early games. I'll post my pics for the 9:00 and 10:00 games later.