Good morning people. I definitely drank way too much yesterday woke up late this morning I forgot all my notes with what I wanted to play today and for how many units. But I'm going to take a guess at what I had written down. When I get back home later today I will update all of my standings but I know I had a bad day yesterday.
Niagara plus 8 three units
Depaul Plus four and a half one unit
Marrist -4.5 two units
Indiana plus 2 one unit
Manhattan plus 2 and 1/2 One unit
Ohio State plus five and a half one unit
East Carolina plus 5 two units
Tulane Plus 15 and 1/2 three units
Sorry for being out of order and written all stupid. I'm using speech to text as I'm driving.
GO BILLS!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Good morning people. I definitely drank way too much yesterday woke up late this morning I forgot all my notes with what I wanted to play today and for how many units. But I'm going to take a guess at what I had written down. When I get back home later today I will update all of my standings but I know I had a bad day yesterday.
Niagara plus 8 three units
Depaul Plus four and a half one unit
Marrist -4.5 two units
Indiana plus 2 one unit
Manhattan plus 2 and 1/2 One unit
Ohio State plus five and a half one unit
East Carolina plus 5 two units
Tulane Plus 15 and 1/2 three units
Sorry for being out of order and written all stupid. I'm using speech to text as I'm driving.