Good morning. I finally had a losing day yesterday. However I only lost about a unit. Yesterday's results:
1unit 3-3
2unit 0-2
3unit 1-0
On the week:
Overall 44-29
1unit 31-23
2unit 9-6
3unit 4-0
History
1unit 77-58-2
2unit 16-13
3unit 5-3
Good morning. I finally had a losing day yesterday. However I only lost about a unit. Yesterday's results:
1unit 3-3
2unit 0-2
3unit 1-0
On the week:
Overall 44-29
1unit 31-23
2unit 9-6
3unit 4-0
History
1unit 77-58-2
2unit 16-13
3unit 5-3
Good morning. I finally had a losing day yesterday. However I only lost about a unit. Yesterday's results:
1unit 3-3
2unit 0-2
3unit 1-0
On the week:
Overall 44-29
1unit 31-23
2unit 9-6
3unit 4-0
History
1unit 77-58-2
2unit 16-13
3unit 5-3
Okay I'm playing a huge card today and nothing but two and three unit plays. I'll be adding as the day goes on but here's what I've already bet this morning for the 12-2 time slot games:
Georgia tech +5.5 2unit
Virginia/Duke O141.5 2units
Seating hall +13.5 2units
Seating/UConn O131.5 3units
Minnesota+1.5 2units
Ucla/minn O135 2units
![]()
![]()
![]()
Okay I'm playing a huge card today and nothing but two and three unit plays. I'll be adding as the day goes on but here's what I've already bet this morning for the 12-2 time slot games:
Georgia tech +5.5 2unit
Virginia/Duke O141.5 2units
Seating hall +13.5 2units
Seating/UConn O131.5 3units
Minnesota+1.5 2units
Ucla/minn O135 2units
![]()
![]()
![]()
Adding
Longwood -1.5 2units
Southern -2.5 3units
BallSt/Nillinois O132.5 3units
Morganst +9 2units
Kansas/Arizona O151.5 2unis
Sd/port O149. 5 2 units
Valpar/evan O138 3units
DelawareSt +2.5 2units
2-2 so far but up due to unit sizes
Adding
Longwood -1.5 2units
Southern -2.5 3units
BallSt/Nillinois O132.5 3units
Morganst +9 2units
Kansas/Arizona O151.5 2unis
Sd/port O149. 5 2 units
Valpar/evan O138 3units
DelawareSt +2.5 2units
2-2 so far but up due to unit sizes
@DrunkenSunday
@DrunkenSunday
