Good morning fellas. Great day yesterday going 7-3 which included 1-0 and 1-0 on 2&3 unit plays respectfully. I also jumped over to NBA and went 1-0 real to me on my first posted play.
All plays 61-50-2
2U 8-7
3U 2-3
It figures there's a small card today with no action until 7:00 Eastern. I'm snowed in all day with already 16" on the ground And another 5 or 6 hours of snow coming. I'll have plenty of time to make decisions. Plays coming later....
GO BILLS!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Good morning fellas. Great day yesterday going 7-3 which included 1-0 and 1-0 on 2&3 unit plays respectfully. I also jumped over to NBA and went 1-0 real to me on my first posted play.
All plays 61-50-2
2U 8-7
3U 2-3
It figures there's a small card today with no action until 7:00 Eastern. I'm snowed in all day with already 16" on the ground And another 5 or 6 hours of snow coming. I'll have plenty of time to make decisions. Plays coming later....