Been hitting these at over 72%.
today Queens +3.5
Don’t tail
Don’t tail
don’t get them all! I pick my spots like Stetson on Friday,
don’t get them all! I pick my spots like Stetson on Friday,
Colgate a Loser. Got to pick your spots.
Colgate a Loser. Got to pick your spots.
I remember seeing a stat on this a year or two ago.....and it was within a point of 50 percent....not sure what variables you use to weed out games....i know there are many spots that come up where the far superior team has beaten the other a couple times but are 15 to 20 point favorites...not much shot at dog winning but covering certainly on the board as better team may not be fully focussed against team they have beaten twice...especially if fairly easily...in the case of San Jose State tonight...they got the outright win...I wonder what u are using to choose the games...as your percentage has been outstanding ?
I remember seeing a stat on this a year or two ago.....and it was within a point of 50 percent....not sure what variables you use to weed out games....i know there are many spots that come up where the far superior team has beaten the other a couple times but are 15 to 20 point favorites...not much shot at dog winning but covering certainly on the board as better team may not be fully focussed against team they have beaten twice...especially if fairly easily...in the case of San Jose State tonight...they got the outright win...I wonder what u are using to choose the games...as your percentage has been outstanding ?
There are 16 potential games Thursday featuring teams that have lost twice to their opponent this season....starting with Umass early and finishing with San Jose State late....i would have a hard time taking them again playing back to back just using 7 guys...regardless of how many points they are getting
There are 16 potential games Thursday featuring teams that have lost twice to their opponent this season....starting with Umass early and finishing with San Jose State late....i would have a hard time taking them again playing back to back just using 7 guys...regardless of how many points they are getting
