Izzo is notoriously good as an underdog especially late in the year, yes Purdue has won the last 12 I believe in home court against MSU but I hate trends and love when they bust a load lol. I love MSU tonight and hey MSU ranked 13 to bust that PURDUE 13 in a row at home lol what do they say in sports “ you can’t script it any better “ right ![]()
Does Tom Izzo pull off the upset ?
Views: 367
Posts: 9
Posted:
#1
Izzo is notoriously good as an underdog especially late in the year, yes Purdue has won the last 12 I believe in home court against MSU but I hate trends and love when they bust a load lol. I love MSU tonight and hey MSU ranked 13 to bust that PURDUE 13 in a row at home lol what do they say in sports “ you can’t script it any better “ right ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,207
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,845
- Thursday 10/08/2026 407
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,850
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,791
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,143
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,925
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
- Happening just recently . . . 37,142
- Week 6 Money 7,251
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
