3-0
TCU ml +110
South Florida +4
South Florida ml +150 *small*
Several more picks to come so I possibly won't go undefeated today ![]()
3-0
TCU ml +110
South Florida +4
South Florida ml +150 *small*
Several more picks to come so I possibly won't go undefeated today ![]()
3-0
TCU ml +110
South Florida +4
South Florida ml +150 *small*
Several more picks to come so I possibly won't go undefeated today ![]()
Howard ml +6000 *extra small*
These ml's aren't gonna count toward my record if I have a spread on them. ![]()
Howard ml +6000 *extra small*
These ml's aren't gonna count toward my record if I have a spread on them. ![]()
Posted by Digitalkarma 3-0 TCU ml +110 66-64 W South Florida +4 79-83 push bad number South Florida ml +150 *small* 79-83 L McNeese +12 68-78 W McNeese ml +500 *small* 68-78 L North Dakota St +16 67-92 L North Dakota St ml +950 *small* 67-92 L .............................. Howard +30.5 (should I try ml for funsies) +6000 extra small High Point +8.5(-105) live 83-82 W ..... Texas +2.5 Texas ml +130 *small* .... hope i got that right ... fading early gonna hit energy drink
Posted by Digitalkarma 3-0 TCU ml +110 66-64 W South Florida +4 79-83 push bad number South Florida ml +150 *small* 79-83 L McNeese +12 68-78 W McNeese ml +500 *small* 68-78 L North Dakota St +16 67-92 L North Dakota St ml +950 *small* 67-92 L .............................. Howard +30.5 (should I try ml for funsies) +6000 extra small High Point +8.5(-105) live 83-82 W ..... Texas +2.5 Texas ml +130 *small* .... hope i got that right ... fading early gonna hit energy drink
