Detroit Mercy -1.5: Ever feel like you're being played by Vegas, as opposed to playing Vegas? I think we all have at one time or another. Detroit swept Milwaukee in the regular season and rolled to the finish line winning 6 of 7 to earn a tournament game on campus. Injury-riddled Milwaukee struggled for consistency down the stretch, winning just 3 of their last 10. Was kind of expecting a 4.5 or 5 line on this one, but here we are at basically a pick 'em... though the ML is juiced pretty good. So, I am going to take the better, healthier, hotter team playing at home. What could possibly go wrong?? I guess we will find out soon enough. 0.75 units.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
2-1 last night ...
Detroit Mercy -1.5: Ever feel like you're being played by Vegas, as opposed to playing Vegas? I think we all have at one time or another. Detroit swept Milwaukee in the regular season and rolled to the finish line winning 6 of 7 to earn a tournament game on campus. Injury-riddled Milwaukee struggled for consistency down the stretch, winning just 3 of their last 10. Was kind of expecting a 4.5 or 5 line on this one, but here we are at basically a pick 'em... though the ML is juiced pretty good. So, I am going to take the better, healthier, hotter team playing at home. What could possibly go wrong?? I guess we will find out soon enough. 0.75 units.