Norther Iowa and Nebraska Omaha. Both these teams lost twice to there opponents and now there the favorite.
College Hoops situation Play
@smac38
Bro this a betting forum. Type however you please. We don't need an english teacher. I bet you understood what he was talking about. If you didn't oh well ![]()
@smac38
Bro this a betting forum. Type however you please. We don't need an english teacher. I bet you understood what he was talking about. If you didn't oh well ![]()
@smac38 Bro this a betting forum. Type however you please. We don't need an english teacher. I bet you understood what he was talking about. If you didn't oh well
I’m not your bro.
Being ignorant is one way to go about life. I choose not to.
@smac38 Bro this a betting forum. Type however you please. We don't need an english teacher. I bet you understood what he was talking about. If you didn't oh well
I’m not your bro.
Being ignorant is one way to go about life. I choose not to.
@twill23
Yeap, he's 36 yrs old, 300lbs, living in his mom's basement, eating cheetos, and checking correct grammar on a betting forum. Makes sense. Lol
@twill23
Yeap, he's 36 yrs old, 300lbs, living in his mom's basement, eating cheetos, and checking correct grammar on a betting forum. Makes sense. Lol
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
