St John vs Seton Hall: St John scores 82 ppg , 12 better than S-Hall. S Hall does play 6pts better in defense …… St John wins by 6-7 pts.
Miami (Ohio) 30wins vs Ohio: I had to do a double ck on 30 wins in a row !!! WOW !!!! I have M(Oh) winning by 17 but in the last TWO GAMES , they won by 2 points !!!!! One more thing …. The last time these 2 teams met, the scores was M(OH) 90 vs Ohio 74.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Top 25 teams … only 2 tonight.
St John vs Seton Hall: St John scores 82 ppg , 12 better than S-Hall. S Hall does play 6pts better in defense …… St John wins by 6-7 pts.
Miami (Ohio) 30wins vs Ohio: I had to do a double ck on 30 wins in a row !!! WOW !!!! I have M(Oh) winning by 17 but in the last TWO GAMES , they won by 2 points !!!!! One more thing …. The last time these 2 teams met, the scores was M(OH) 90 vs Ohio 74.