Women hoops - get ready
Col vs Ku
Views: 445
Posts: 11
Posted:
#10
Quote Originally Posted by kewlassht:
@utfootball7 On it -2.5. Have a good cash out offer but with -2.5 being -700 think I'm riding this out
@utfootball7 On it -2.5. Have a good cash out offer but with -2.5 being -700 think I'm riding this out
I knew +7.5 would hit.. Same number as oregon 4q.
Quote Originally Posted by kewlassht:
@utfootball7 On it -2.5. Have a good cash out offer but with -2.5 being -700 think I'm riding this out
@utfootball7 On it -2.5. Have a good cash out offer but with -2.5 being -700 think I'm riding this out
I knew +7.5 would hit.. Same number as oregon 4q.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
