YTD 93-80 ( Large 37-45) Hammers 11-9)
Michigan St -18.5 (-110) Hammer !
![]()
Rooting for you, but I'm staying away with Michigan on deck. Plus, Rutgers took Sparty to overtime earlier in the year. Kenpom has Mich ST by 21.
Rooting for you, but I'm staying away with Michigan on deck. Plus, Rutgers took Sparty to overtime earlier in the year. Kenpom has Mich ST by 21.
I took Iowa +9 and Rutgers +19.5 so I'll cheer for a push for you on Michigan and a 19 point Michigan State win. My thought process is I'm hoping both teams are looking ahead to this weekend's game at Michigan
I took Iowa +9 and Rutgers +19.5 so I'll cheer for a push for you on Michigan and a 19 point Michigan State win. My thought process is I'm hoping both teams are looking ahead to this weekend's game at Michigan
I dont read into that look ahead stuff when I have one of my stronger SOS system models in place that ironically pertains to both games, otherwise I would.. never know though..anything can happen once the human factor gets invoved. The Rutgers game was more than a month ago @ Rutgers..different dynamic taking place tonight..![]()
I dont read into that look ahead stuff when I have one of my stronger SOS system models in place that ironically pertains to both games, otherwise I would.. never know though..anything can happen once the human factor gets invoved. The Rutgers game was more than a month ago @ Rutgers..different dynamic taking place tonight..![]()
Michigan St Hammer ( Team was up 17 late in the game.. only to win by 4 vs Rutgers ....smh. They go on my nemisis list with Texas Tech.)
Michigan Hammer
USF Push
0-2-1
YTD 93-82 ( Hammers 11-11), dont count pushes on my record
Michigan St Hammer ( Team was up 17 late in the game.. only to win by 4 vs Rutgers ....smh. They go on my nemisis list with Texas Tech.)
Michigan Hammer
USF Push
0-2-1
YTD 93-82 ( Hammers 11-11), dont count pushes on my record
