YTD 66-66 (23-36) (7-6)
Houston ML (-135) Large
![]()
Someone on this site said this:
- Way back before we could bet on a sporting event on our phones in the blink of an eye, I use to book action for some really square bettors.
Those guys would have been all over UNC tonight. This line reminded me of those " good ole days "
When I capped this game, this line and my model reminded me of a solid ACC home team missing one of their top players being installled as the dog vs a mediocre road team that gave up 95 pts to SMU in their last road game..SMU ??...lol. A gift tonight
Someone on this site said this:
- Way back before we could bet on a sporting event on our phones in the blink of an eye, I use to book action for some really square bettors.
Those guys would have been all over UNC tonight. This line reminded me of those " good ole days "
When I capped this game, this line and my model reminded me of a solid ACC home team missing one of their top players being installled as the dog vs a mediocre road team that gave up 95 pts to SMU in their last road game..SMU ??...lol. A gift tonight
