Arkansas +2.5
Breathe....Stretch....Shake
@The_Land17 thank you for a couple plays yesterday, filled in nice on a parlay I hit. (c. ark, northorp.)
would you mind giving your opinion on the total in zona/ col
@The_Land17 thank you for a couple plays yesterday, filled in nice on a parlay I hit. (c. ark, northorp.)
would you mind giving your opinion on the total in zona/ col
@The_Land17 thank you for a couple plays yesterday, filled in nice on a parlay I hit. (c. ark, northorp.) would you mind giving your opinion on the total in zona/ col
Thats awesome to hear 1 Time!
I like Arizona to cover the spread of 13.5 and go over their TT of 85.5
@The_Land17 thank you for a couple plays yesterday, filled in nice on a parlay I hit. (c. ark, northorp.) would you mind giving your opinion on the total in zona/ col
Thats awesome to hear 1 Time!
I like Arizona to cover the spread of 13.5 and go over their TT of 85.5
Arkansas
Delaware
Florida
C Arkansas
Ohio State
Furman
UTA
N Dakota
![]()
SMU (hooked)
NC State (team full of head cases)
WKU (hungover in Florida)
App St (ran into the S Miss train)
Arizona (dicked around the first half and won by 10)
![]()
Arkansas
Delaware
Florida
C Arkansas
Ohio State
Furman
UTA
N Dakota
![]()
SMU (hooked)
NC State (team full of head cases)
WKU (hungover in Florida)
App St (ran into the S Miss train)
Arizona (dicked around the first half and won by 10)
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
